slowride454

Sep 13, 2018
how the pregnancy will manifest, except he just writes it.
and also how I get sex with Susan in the living room as it is in the picture
how did you get to fuck Megan on the living room couch? The Living room is not an option at any other time of day than morning or night.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Seem to be stuck. I finished all of Susan's story, but Megan's progression stopped after we had sex the first time. I've tried every favor, calling her to the bed many times, ordering everything that's possible to order, but nothing new will trigger. How do I activate Megan's repeatable sex scenes?

Edit: figures I write this, then it starts working. Dunno what the trigger was, but I did go to the mall again and do some stuff in the bathroom that day. I think I've seen all content now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how did you get to fuck Megan on the living room couch? The Living room is not an option at any other time of day than morning or night.
if the uncle is sitting on the couch, its in the afternoon. living room blowjob and sex are behind the couch.

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
I tried the save.rar but still all the save games are gone in the game. Damn, all over again? Or did i miss something? I takes ages for enough corrupted/lewdness….

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Love the game. Do yall think the game will still be updated? I hope so... Maybe a character with more reasonable breasts could be added lmao...

imbababa

Jan 14, 2018
Hi guys, anyone manage to trigger this in the new version (Early Morning period (the very first time period) you'll get a new (non-sex) breakfast scene if you choose to cook for Susan and Kevin) ?

jekm321

Jun 28, 2017
I tried the save.rar but still all the save games are gone in the game. Damn, all over again? Or did i miss something? I takes ages for enough corrupted/lewdness….
apparently my save folder was in the www folder so i guess check there?

path was Cohabitation/www/save

JSZZZH

Sep 4, 2018
Need To overwrite the files. (save some progress in game, then replace it with the file you want. Better close the Game when overwrite the file, reboot game after overwrite, in case game may crashed dual to data mistake. Game got no information of save files, and won't scan the save folder when you open the game).
Can't go back to main menu in game, so better reboot the game or open but stay in main menu until overwrite were done.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I lost all of my previous saves. Is there a way to fast-forward through content somehow, or autoskip the dialogue?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys any cheat for this game?
I remember someone post there a cheat menu, where in game you can low or add corruption or money.
The last version i play was the 0.78.1 and there the cheat work. But now the game is on 0.95 and i do not only remember where i put the cheat. So now i need to know if there is a new one.
If someone have the old cheat and know if the cheat work please tell me and link me.
Please do not tell me use rpg editor, because every time i need to use it. I need to close the game, open the rpg editor and lost more time then play the game. Open and close the game is not who i wanna do.
An easy why to cheat in this game without close the game.
Anticipate thankses.

Zero Phate

Aug 15, 2018
Great work I really enjoy this game. Only problem I found was renpy/VN would of been a better format. I still enjoy this game I hope you keep making it. :) Keep up the great work!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help.
This is are me states
Megan
Affection 1763
Lust 100
Lewdness 5080
I already done sex! I already done sex again with condom.
I done sex in the bathroom
I done sex in the livining room at night.
But this two thing never happen:

-High lewd variation for Megan's thighsex/humping event. To see this call Megan over at Cal's bed and choose thighsex after you've seen her repeatable sex scene.
- Midnight quickie blowjob. After you've seen the repeatable sex scene just talk to Megan during the Midnight period when she's sitting on her bed.

Why this two thing never happen? Can someone help me?

Also with Susan i have:
Corruption 225
But she only do to me the blowjob in the kitchen!
What i have to do to advance with her?

I see that she can do this:
- Susan shower groping and fingering event. You can see this by calling her up via Cal's Stuff in his room during the Noon period when Megan is watching TV in her room and you have Susan's corruption to 50.
- Susan shower titfuck event. Like above but you need her corruption to be at 150.
- After the shower event you'll be able to choose between the blowjob or groping scenes. After the titfuck scene you'll likewise be able to choose between blowjob, groping, or titfuck.

But again, the game do not let me do it.
The autor said: 50 corruption, but i have 225 and nothing.
Also for the other 150 and i have 225 but nothing.
Can someone give me some advice, some help? Anticipate thankses.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes