Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
um so i would really enjoy a mod or a change in the game that makes the MC not look like a creepy middle aged man that is just trying to take advantage of everyone he is around i mean even if that is exactly who he is he doesnt have to look it

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
if I install the latest version, do I lose my progress?
The saves are kept in the www/saves folder of your older version. Copy that www/saves folder and after extracting the new version, copy the save file to the new version's www folder.
In some cases, you might have to make a save with the new version in the same spot as the old one and then paste the old save over the new one, load that save and re-save it.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

imbababa

Jan 14, 2018
Early Morning period (the very first time period) you'll get a new (non-sex) breakfast scene if you choose to cook for Susan and Kevin, apprently I cannot seem to get it trigger

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Suspicion gain is too high. I got 200 suspicion with events getting automatically triggered back to back and got a game over before I can do anything.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Suspicion gain is too high. I got 200 suspicion with events getting automatically triggered back to back and got a game over before I can do anything.
No, you can keep it in check you just have to be diligent in lowering it asap.

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
my virus program keeps saying the game.exe is a malware, but i doubt it but it does that with every RPGM games...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
No, you can keep it in check you just have to be diligent in lowering it asap.
no when you cheat certain scenes come back to back without any chance to lower them. they all flip at the same time since theyre checked for one after the other.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The price of cheating can be steep indeed! Of course the grind on the other hand can crush the very joy of life out a person so i understand :)

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes