Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
how the pregnancy will manifest, except he just writes it.
and also how I get sex with Susan in the living room as it is in the picture

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
mega one for win
The file you downloaded is a .7z file, which you should be able to extract using an archiver tool like WinRAR, Win-Zip, or 7-Zip. if you have one of those, right-click on your Cohabitation-file and extract the file.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how the pregnancy will manifest, except he just writes it.
and also how I get sex with Susan in the living room as it is in the picture
This Event should trigger automatically Midnight time (Time of the day: 7) after you've seen/done all the blackmail scenes with her during Noon time (Time of day: 3). After that, you can repeat this scene by texting Susan at Midnight time.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
no when you cheat certain scenes come back to back without any chance to lower them. they all flip at the same time since theyre checked for one after the other.
Not cheating but apparently I managed to trigger 2 events that would give me 100+ suspicion... (Buying condoms before Late Night TV BJ triggered a 75+ suspicion gain sex event...)
Weird but yea it was unavoidable game over. 1 event gives me 40-75 suspicion but highest decrease is 12... Horribly slow.

BTW does anything come out from back massage? Or should I always do mall events?

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Is there some sort of walkthrough or something?? I have just started playing this game and after unlocking the mall area and the shower masturbation scene with megan I cant seem to do anything else! Ive got over 1000 affection and 600 lewdness... am I missing something here????

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there some sort of walkthrough or something?? I have just started playing this game and after unlocking the mall area and the shower masturbation scene with megan I cant seem to do anything else! Ive got over 1000 affection and 600 lewdness... am I missing something here????
You are missing the grind. Or probably trying to avoid it. Unfortunately you can't. You have to redo certain events multiply times, keep raising those stats too as 600 is low. Some events only happen with lust 100, others only if you did some non-lewd action before. But don't expect a finish under 1000+ at any rate.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
You are missing the grind. Or probably trying to avoid it. Unfortunately you can't. You have to redo certain events multiply times, keep raising those stats too as 600 is low. Some events only happen with lust 100, others only if you did some non-lewd action before. But don't expect a finish under 1000+ at any rate.
Yeah I understand, I wasn't expecting to finish this game with less than 1000+ on everything but I dont know... the last new event I got was at Lewdness 300 so I thought I was doing something wrong. I was expecting there to be something happening every so often to show that I am progressing, rather than being stuck on a loop. But yeah Ill continue grinding, thanks for letting me know its just a really grind-y game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
do all events several times more. its not really clear and i dont really want to dive into the code to decipher everything.
ren'python is a bitch to reverse engineer.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I understand, I wasn't expecting to finish this game with less than 1000+ on everything but I dont know... the last new event I got was at Lewdness 300 so I thought I was doing something wrong. I was expecting there to be something happening every so often to show that I am progressing, rather than being stuck on a loop. But yeah Ill continue grinding, thanks for letting me know its just a really grind-y game.
No, sadly no real sign of progression beside that fact at some point you just notice a new option when doing the grind at a certain time at a certain location. Word of advice: The shower FAVOURS you can fatch if you buy her gifts are rather important for progression.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
No, sadly no real sign of progression beside that fact at some point you just notice a new option when doing the grind at a certain time at a certain location. Word of advice: The shower FAVOURS you can fatch if you buy her gifts are rather important for progression.
Hey thanks! I'll keep doing everything all over again until something happens. Thanks for the hint!

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
It's been a while since i've done that part, but i'd check the shower cam and check if you can get any favours in the shower

bamvius

May 27, 2018
The file you downloaded is a .7z file, which you should be able to extract using an archiver tool like WinRAR, Win-Zip, or 7-Zip. if you have one of those, right-click on your Cohabitation-file and extract the file.

This Event should trigger automatically Midnight time (Time of the day: 7) after you've seen/done all the blackmail scenes with her during Noon time (Time of day: 3). After that, you can repeat this scene by texting Susan at Midnight time.
mate the file is not a zip file so i can extract it.. the file is iso so i pick daemon tools to use it. That's the problem i have. This is the second game that i've tried with iso file not an archived one. Dunno what i'm doing wrong.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
mate the file is not a zip file so i can extract it.. the file is iso so i pick daemon tools to use it. That's the problem i have. This is the second game that i've tried with iso file not an archived one. Dunno what i'm doing wrong.
Just change it into a .7z file from .iso, changing the extension. Then you can unzip it. What you doing wrong probably is that you allow your browser to rename it into an .iso because you don't have 7-zip and you haven't yet set what program should handle .7z files so your browser applies the last extension you used for "unhandled" files which was an .iso. Or accidentally selected .iso extension yourself when clicking through comfirmation. When you download, manually set the extension to .7z, or right now you just chantge the extension of it into .7z and if your windows ask what program should handle .7z (in case you lack 7zip) you choose either that or winrar.

Reactions: Go0nY

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to think the pregnancy stuff isn't actually real. I spent about an hour and a half last night repeatedly having sex with Megan and not once did she get pregnant. Do you have to do something to trigger it? Pretty damn annoying how many attempts it takes if my experience is anything to base the success rate off of...

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm starting to think the pregnancy stuff isn't actually real. I spent about an hour and a half last night repeatedly having sex with Megan and not once did she get pregnant. Do you have to do something to trigger it? Pretty damn annoying how many attempts it takes if my experience is anything to base the success rate off of...
I had the opposite experience. My Megan is pregnant, but Susan won't get knocked up no matter how many times we fuck. Regardless, it doesn't seem to affect anything play/story-wise at this point.

Still hoping for some samaritan to post the Mac version of v0.95.

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
I had the opposite experience. My Megan is pregnant, but Susan won't get knocked up no matter how many times we fuck. Regardless, it doesn't seem to affect anything play/story-wise at this point.

Still hoping for some samaritan to post the Mac version of v0.95.
Everytime you cum inside Megan or Susan, the game will randlomly generate a number from 1 to 5. if the number is a 3, the girl will be pregnant. If not, keep trying untill she does.
Also, be sure to check that the pregnancy system for both girls is set to 'ON'.
at what point do i get to go after susan?
after seeing her showering on the webcam and catching her cheating on kevin.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
at what point do i get to go after susan?
Actually its hard to tell, the exact tresholds are not known. Just keep checking the webcams at each early-mornings (mornings? Can't recall, was quite some time ago) and at some point you'll catch her muttering to herself. Thats where her line starts. I was in a pretty advanced state with Megan by that time but not all the way through. I'd say you'd be still very busy unlocking Megan content still... of course if you aren't interested in Megan and just wanna see Susan, well, then you are into some heavy grind first. 1000+ lewdness and affection is a solid bet in this case too.

EDIT: Actually i'd like to know if maybe Susan unlocks much earlier.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes