tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a changelog for this?
From his Patreon page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There also seems to be a bug after you return to the mall bathroom. After toilet sex, all room images disappear and you wind up on a black screen, which persists until you can manage to navigate (finding menus in the dark) into another scene (like a sex scene or watching TV, etc.).

Last edited:

Betaservers

Jun 2, 2017
Guys can you teach me how to replace or put save files .. Mine is a bit wonky.. Everytime i save it crashes. What do you think should i do?? Thanks..

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
Ok im so stuck at the moment.

Affection 1709
Lust 100
Lewd 1276
Suspicion 0

I cant seem to progress at all.
Ive seen 3 shower scenes plus mother. Ive done taste test (cum on face, no bj), strip (reluctant to take of panties but does), goodnight kiss, kissing and groping (both with clothes) on bed. Showerscene nothing happens except backwash.
Ive done all the sleeping scenes, masturbation, sleeping titjob and thighsex.

Bugged or am i missing something!?? What the hell do i have to do to progress?
When you get the Titjob from her. Go to the bathroom at noon and click on shower. It will ask to shower with your niece. that will trigger the titjob in bathtub and then it will proceed to trigger the blowjob event. Then the Bathroom in the mall will be available. It worked for me. I got as far as the thighjob training. I do not know what is next after that.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Any use for Aphrodisiac and egg rotor?
I am here trying to find that out myself. Have the bathroom and thysex open, but no idea where or how to use those two items. Anyone have a clue about what we need to do to use them?

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I am here trying to find that out myself. Have the bathroom and thysex open, but no idea where or how to use those two items. Anyone have a clue about what we need to do to use them?
There's no use for them yet. Hopefully in the next update.

Reactions: Reese286

garage01

Nov 2, 2017
When you get the Titjob from her. Go to the bathroom at noon and click on shower. It will ask to shower with your niece. that will trigger the titjob in bathtub and then it will proceed to trigger the blowjob event. Then the Bathroom in the mall will be available. It worked for me. I got as far as the thighjob training. I do not know what is next after that.
yeah same here.

Otis B.

Oct 11, 2017
mac version doesn't seem to work
Assuming that the Game is in a folder called "Cohabitation" on your desktop, open the Terminal app in Applications -> Utilities. Copy the following and paste it into the Terminal app window and press Enter:
Code:
find ~/Desktop/Cohabitation/Game.app -name "nwjs*" -exec chmod +x {} +
Also, copy over your "save" folder into the game's Contents/Resources/app.nw folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: joedihd

yamauba

Jun 15, 2017
Assuming that the Game is in a folder called "Cohabitation" on your desktop, open the Terminal app in Applications -> Utilities. Copy the following and paste it into the Terminal app window and press Enter:
Code:
find ~/Desktop/Cohabitation/Game.app -name "nwjs*" -exec chmod +x {} +
Also, copy over your "save" folder into the game's Contents/Resources/app.nw folder.
My hero!

Reactions: Walt Dee
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes