tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If he was just trying to "milk it" he wouldn't share his struggle but would instead create excuses(my PC broke/need a new video card). This guy is being honest about motivation, not trying to score more money. Be careful when using words you do not know the meaning of.

if they had ever written a book, they'd understand his struggle easily. there are times where you just can't think of anything to write, don't feel like, you just want to walk off a pier or cliff, then suddenly inspiration hits and bam you've written 10 chapters worth. not everyone can be like lester del ray and work on it in their minds and sit down at the typewriter and write the entire book in one go, no corrections etc. that man was a marvel.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ok im so stuck at the moment.

Affection 1709
Lust 100
Lewd 1276
Suspicion 0

I cant seem to progress at all.
Ive seen 3 shower scenes plus mother. Ive done taste test (cum on face, no bj), strip (reluctant to take of panties but does), goodnight kiss, kissing and groping (both with clothes) on bed. Showerscene nothing happens except backwash.
Ive done all the sleeping scenes, masturbation, sleeping titjob and thighsex.

Bugged or am i missing something!?? What the hell do i have to do to progress?

wait, plus mother?!? details!

tmv

May 31, 2017
I do enjoy this little game. It would be fun if niece would be taught to seduce mother into a GG show and later FFM action. But first probably MMF activity with a brad from school or a random guy at the mall...

Berry

Sep 12, 2016
For those not seeing the new mall scene, for me I had to redo the bathroom blowjob scene and then the mall bathroom appeared.

Reactions: Darkaura

Frouchteur

Jun 19, 2017
For those not seeing the new mall scene, for me I had to redo the bathroom blowjob scene and then the mall bathroom appeared.
I think i need a walkthrough, i do not have any titjob or blowjob event.

i'm 1838 affection and 1142 lewdness

i should have miss something but i don't know what

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Do we have to start from the beggining or we can use the previous saves?
I just copied the new version into my existing folder and my save worked fine. I loathe the idea of griindig up to 900 lewdness to see the new stuff.

camoway

May 15, 2017
4900 lewdness in 2 hours Ya!, dev needs to change the morning stuff after the thigh sex when you hit 3000 lewdness. 400 lewdness a day for 10 days of, bj in the shower, thigh sex, 2 bjs, thigh sex agian, 2 more bj's, sleep. Do that for ten days and the whole morning locked out of wake up thigh sex is silly. if she has the lust point it should be an option! PLEASE to break up the grind pattern of building points. Also what about saving up her lust past 100 like to 1000 so she can have multiple orgasm's! love the game GREAT JOB !!

Reactions: Jag Hond
3.50 star(s) 29 Votes