lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
A pity, every game coming to a point "escalated too quick".

And missing a conversation where they wanna go to the mall.
These little conversations are exciting, but missing here. That's where i'm at the moment in the game.

Last edited:

mate2k17

Jun 6, 2017
Since last month the dev sounds like he doesnt feel on the mood to work in this proyect anymore, there´s a announce in patreon but i can´t see it since i´m not a contributor.

Hope it´s all well.

Sorry for my bad english.

U

User_51567

Not dead. Yet. I've just got a nasty case of acute bronchitis. For those that don't know, it's basically a really, really bad cough accompanied by other breathing problems and (in my case, at least) a fever. The coughing fits can be so bad as to prevent you from falling asleep and even cause you to wake up in the middle of the night feeling like you're about to hack up a lung. If you've ever wanted to experience what it feels like to be a 50 year old smoker with a two pack a day habit then acute bronchitis is for you.
Anyway, sorry for not uploading anything within the past week. Between the fatigue from the bronchitis and fever plus my medicine knocking me unconscious I haven't got much work done these past two weeks. I was in the process of doing the mall bathroom events. Right now I have the blowjob one complete and the handjob one halfway finished. Hopefully I'll be able to string together a few hours of consciousness over the next few days to finish up the handjob one and also complete the titjob event. Once those are done I'll upload a new version.

Beyond that I'm also hoping to at the very least get the thigh / simulated sex progression event done by the end of the month. Bronchitis isn't supposed to last long so hopefully it'll clear up over the next week or two and I'll be able to get some other events finished as well.

The monthly Common Life update will fall on the 17th this month.

Not dead. Yet. I've just got a nasty case of acute bronchitis. For those that don't know, it's basically a really, really bad cough accompanied by other breathing problems and (in my case, at least) a fever. The coughing fits can be so bad as to prevent you from falling asleep and even cause you to wake up in the middle of the night feeling like you're about to hack up a lung. If you've ever wanted to experience what it feels like to be a 50 year old smoker with a two pack a day habit then acute bronchitis is for you.
Anyway, sorry for not uploading anything within the past week. Between the fatigue from the bronchitis and fever plus my medicine knocking me unconscious I haven't got much work done these past two weeks. I was in the process of doing the mall bathroom events. Right now I have the blowjob one complete and the handjob one halfway finished. Hopefully I'll be able to string together a few hours of consciousness over the next few days to finish up the handjob one and also complete the titjob event. Once those are done I'll upload a new version.

Beyond that I'm also hoping to at the very least get the thigh / simulated sex progression event done by the end of the month. Bronchitis isn't supposed to last long so hopefully it'll clear up over the next week or two and I'll be able to get some other events finished as well.

The monthly Common Life update will fall on the 17th this month.

So..... Im guessing another small update.....

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I bet you, he will be full well by 17th and he will talk about the new game excitedly. Something tells me, he doesn't like cohabitation and instead of finishing it up, he's gonna put it on hold promising to finish later but will be abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes