U

User_51567

I bet you, he will be full well by 17th and he will talk about the new game excitedly. Something tells me, he doesn't like cohabitation and instead of finishing it up, he's gonna put it on hold promising to finish later but will be abandoned.
That's exactly what's going to happen ;)..

Last month we got a small update because.. And i quote... "was not in the mood".
This month he is sick (And i am not calling him a liar.. But it's a little bit to convenient for me)
So next month there probably something wrong in his personal life so he had no time for a update..

Such a waste of a good game...
And his Patreon pledges ar going down to..

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
That's exactly what's going to happen ;)..

Last month we got a small update because.. And i quote... "was not in the mood".
This month he is sick (And i am not calling him a liar.. But it's a little bit to convenient for me)
So next month there probably something wrong in his personal life so he had no time for a update..

Such a waste of a good game...
And his Patreon pledges ar going down to..
Ya cause his Patreons see the writing on the wall this dude is jerkin their dicks...

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm hoping he picks up the development again. This is a great game with writing that slays 99.9% of the competition.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It's pretty fucking sad how virtually everyone's trivialising a serious medical condition.
What PROOF do you have of his "conveniently" getting sick? What evidence is there to prove that it's an "excuse"?
NONE! THAT'S WHAT!
Seriously, guys. Grow up. Would like a case of acute bronchitis and then every asshole waiting on what you're doing to trivialise something so debilitating? I doubt it.

I'm not defending him. I'm offended by jackasses on EVERY FORUM I VISIT acting like entitled dicks.
He doesn't need our defense or our vitriol. Just our understanding. That's not much to ask.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's pretty fucking sad how virtually everyone's trivialising a serious medical condition.
What PROOF do you have of his "conveniently" getting sick? What evidence is there to prove that it's an "excuse"?
NONE! THAT'S WHAT!
Seriously, guys. Grow up. Would like a case of acute bronchitis and then every asshole waiting on what you're doing to trivialise something so debilitating? I doubt it.

I'm not defending him. I'm offended by jackasses on EVERY FORUM I VISIT acting like entitled dicks.
He doesn't need our defense or our vitriol. Just our understanding. That's not much to ask.
More like this guy has been doing funny business now for a few months so that is why people are skeptical.

Reactions: Zer0z

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
More like this guy has been doing funny business now for a few months so that is why people are skeptical.
It's been less than two months. Until October, he was putting out excellent updates. It's also a one man show, receiving < 3% of the income that many bigger developers suck out of Patreon. It's fine to be skeptical, but I agree with Squark - he deserves some slack.

Reactions: botc76 and huge43

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
update from his Patreon today.....much talk about his 'new project' and how its progressing, and then this:-

"Alright, so what's going on with Cohabitation? I said I'd have an update out in a few days more than a week ago and that turned out to be untrue. Sorry for that. I overestimated how well I was feeling at the time (or underestimated how sick I was). The days immediately following my last post I was only awake long enough to eat a small meal, take another dose of medicine, and then watch an hour or so of TV as the stuff kicked in and I fell back to sleep. However, I'm over it all now and feeling a lot better, and the last couple of days have been spent getting caught on work that piled up as I took sick days.

With it already nearing the end of the month I've decided to include the mall bathroom stuff with this month's update, which will also include the thigh / simulated sex progression event and one or two other scenes. So, November's update should be meaty.

Then, with all the other progression events out of the way, December will finally bring actual sex with Megan and Calvin. That should make for a nice Christmas update."

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes