VN Ren'Py Cold Comforts [v0.1b] [Blissful End Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
why the fuck does this keep happening...
this is the 5th game in a row im interested in only for it to get canned after the initial release.
and here i had high hopes after king of corpses got axed.

Reactions: omegafap

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
this is the 5th game in a row im interested in only for it to get canned after the initial release.
It's indeed a bummer. I hope some necromancer revives this game.

Some tip: I usually stop being attached to any games below v0.7.
Often devs get very creative and inspired at the start of the development. It gets them going for a month and then suddenly they might lose all motivation or life grabs you back to reality with less time to spare for development.

Not exactly necrophilia, but you might want to check Enslaver - Dark Path, Desert Stalker and Raptus.

Feb 15, 2019
The games that deal with really taboo subjects tend to struggle to survive because payment platforms boot them and people are less willing to support those devs. If I recall correctly, the team that made King of Corpses also works on another thing and the fans of that work get upset about King of Corpses, prompting its cancellation. It’s unfortunate, but at least we have some good taboo games in development still, like Raptus and The Personal Assistant - Blackheart Edition.

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Sadly it's looking like there won't be one, the animator has stated some time ago that the game has been cancelled. It's weird that there's been no announcement about it, but it is what it is. Sad to see this game peter out so soon, before any real content too. No animations at all actually, now that I think about it. It looked promising, but it is sadly not to be.
View attachment 3193761
Fuck, seriously?

I came back to check in on the game just because the models looked so good. Do we know if they're working on other games?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Fuck, seriously?

I came back to check in on the game just because the models looked so good. Do we know if they're working on other games?
As far as I know, no, they seem to have just quit making projects in general due to a lack of time or something.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes