jldr

Oct 29, 2019
No offense but has the dev never seen how breasts look like in a shirt? They don't stick onto every contour and get perfectly wrapped inside like it's a giant bra. You don't see each being held in its own little pocket. The new character (sister of Bianca) looks completely ridiculous.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No offense but has the dev never seen how breasts look like in a shirt? They don't stick onto every contour and get perfectly wrapped inside like it's a giant bra. You don't see each being held in its own little pocket. The new character (sister of Bianca) looks completely ridiculous.
The clothing conforming to the shape of the model is a common problem with Daz3D, as I understand it changing the shirt so that it drapes is time consuming and most devs don’t do it.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
The warning was always there
It wasn't there, I gave the the idea to Foz to add a warning on discord because i knew some people would not be happy about this, looks like i was right xD and i understand i play this games so the mc can fuck the girls not watch them getting fucked by another dude, but meh good thing it was with another girl and not one of the main ones.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It is another game where the MC cheats like 4 to 6 times a day. No harem tag and no group sex tag(yet for both). Could end really badly for Summer. Sometimes I think cheating games should increase the risk of getting caught, the more times and people you have sex with and the more lies you tell. Just to add some difficulty.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The clothing conforming to the shape of the model is a common problem with Daz3D, as I understand it changing the shirt so that it drapes is time consuming and most devs don’t do it.
Not really, most clothes you just need to increase smooth iterations, i see alot of clothes on alot of games that could be fixed just by doing what i said.

It is another game where the MC cheats like 4 to 6 times a day. No harem tag and no group sex tag(yet for both). Could end really badly for Summer. Sometimes I think cheating games should increase the risk of getting caught, the more times and people you have sex with and the more lies you tell. Just to add some difficulty.
It would be pretty hard to render and code all the situations depending on the lies, but it would be pretty cool i agree.

It's already going bad for her, very bad :KEK:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo
the summary of the game is the mc fucks every woman except his gf ?!
well and the models are ....quite unique to say it polite lol
some funny story line tough ..

Mar 11, 2019
And to spice it up build up enough BS cough...intelligence/charm points so that all the cheating becomes a legit Harem Path where the girls don't go full Yandere and or kill each other in a royal rumble where the MC is the Championship belt :V

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
um i done a no go with any of the girls ingame, just been a friend , so you can stay faithfull its up to you as the player if you do, tons more going on if you do but you can be vanilla plain faithfull , sometimes reading the forums i swear alot just come in and say something to then just wait for a discussion :p

• Hey there
Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OK ... dev is looking for someone to make a walkthrough ... while we have some hints:

Hints section of my post:
The game is pretty straightforward with choices. Play as faithful or cheat with some or all of the girls available.. The choices are clear in what the outcome will likely be.
They matter but the game has inbuilt hints as to how characters would react or not.
Wonderer gamers section of my post:

We dont have any walkthrough in main threat so choices doesnt matter enough to close the scenes?
Can you explain little bit more what you mean by ''inbuilt hints'' ?
If a game needs a walkrough too play, it can not be so good. it has to be played naturaly and this is one
hy

is there a walkthrough for the game including 0.3.0?

i want to get all the scenes
I agree on a walkthrough being handy. Choices are pretty vague and most don't have an immediate payout so I'm honestly not sure if I've rejected a possible route or not. Primary to that is Lisa from this update.

I have no idea what the difference between looking or not looking at her personal pictures entails beyond seeing her with another dude. Does respecting her privacy block off future content, does looking at them lead down a route to a devil's threesome, or is it a meaningless choice meant to instill anxiety in the player...we have no idea :cautious:
is there any walkthrough ?
Willing to do something section of my post:
Anyone open to create a walkthrough with my help?
I am doing a walkthrough of your game on youtube
So ... um .. where is it, Black6969 ?
Do you have a .txt or .pdf of it you would share?

Reactions: tj123

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's with the Dude this and Dude that?
If you didn't like the option, why did you put it there in the first place?
It also needs a proofreader, I'm getting dizzy trying to fix those mistakes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there any walkthrough ?
Eh, why not. You don't really need one yet though, choices are mostly either minor dialogue variations or straightforward FUCK Y/N? so far.

Updated to version 0.3.7.
Note that with version 0.3.5, the dev has gone back and rewritten some of the earlier parts. I haven't rechecked the script, so the below may no longer be accurate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that update was short. Should I wait a year or 2 before playing?
And what's with the girlfiend? She's acting kinda nuts.
Also, why do they keep showing those pics at the end of what's to come?
How long do we have to wait for that update, years?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Man that update was short. Should I wait a year or 2 before playing?
And what's with the girlfiend? She's acting kinda nuts.
Also, why do they keep showing those pics at the end of what's to come?
How long do we have to wait for that update, years?
Updates are short but frequent. The dev polled their patrons and that's what they prefer.

I would not recommend playing every weekly update, give it a month or two.

Akoolomonchoo

Aug 2, 2018
i think to get the people asking about NTR (and don't read the comments/reviews) to not, AND if i understand the tag correctly, try putting reverse NTR as a tag.
Though again I could be a complete idiot that doesn't know what it means

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i think to get the people asking about NTR (and don't read the comments/reviews) to not, AND if i understand the tag correctly, try putting reverse NTR as a tag.
Maybe, cause this game has no NTR, at least not yet.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
there is no NTR, look at the tags rules. The "Cheating" tag is the only one that fits this kind of game out of all the possible tags. And the dev said there won't be NTR.

PS. "reverse NTR" on hentai sites means a girl steals the bf away from his gf, but if the mods refuse to put "netori"(mc steal someone wife/gf) no way in hell they'll split NTR to reverse NTR.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes