Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by -FOZ-
Version of the game: College Bound v0.3.2
If you like the game please consider to support the .
Universal APK:
For the port the Compressed version of the game from JokerLeader was used.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
jmcronshaw

Heya, miss me ? Hehe, I guess not.

See ? It's completely the same here. Just some photos.
But in this case, the dev said he can change them. He knows these photos won't change anything for his story, but he's considering pleasing the fans by changing them.
And pouf, harmony is restored.
It's exactly the same situation with the two other games I mentionned before. Why the other devs don't change that little element if it can please the fans ?
I guess we'll never know...
I do not want to start an argument again, but I, for example, consider myself a fan and do not mind these photos.
I don't quite understand why he should listen to the "crying fans" but ignore the rest?
Maybe I'm blind, but I have never seen where in his message it is written that these photos do not affect the plot. They do, as this is part of the character's backstory, which is difficult to explain without a photograph. And in this message, he just wrote it.

He just got scared and gave in. And now they will expect constant concessions from him on any occasion.

And about the update, it's good. There is nothing more to say.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
jmcronshaw

Heya, miss me ? Hehe, I guess not.

See ? It's completely the same here. Just some photos.
But in this case, the dev said he can change them. He knows these photos won't change anything for his story, but he's considering pleasing the fans by changing them.
And pouf, harmony is restored.
It's exactly the same situation with the two other games I mentionned before. Why the other devs don't change that little element if it can please the fans ?
I guess we'll never know...
Maybe because they know the amount of fans bitching about something as insignificant as this, is just as insignificant to justify catering to them.

But then again huge corporations make the same mistake by trying to cater to an extremely loud but also small group of twitter warriors, so I can't really expect devs here to know any better.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Did anyone else have issues with their saves? Mine seem to show an error about "no rollback" in the traceback. :unsure:

hm im really getting bit concerned about summer mental health with the end on this update
Yeah, girl seems to have some serious issues going on there.

Last edited:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I do not want to start an argument again, but I, for example, consider myself a fan and do not mind these photos.
I don't quite understand why he should listen to the "crying fans" but ignore the rest?
Maybe I'm blind, but I have never seen where in his message it is written that these photos do not affect the plot. They do, as this is part of the character's backstory, which is difficult to explain without a photograph. And in this message, he just wrote it.

He just got scared and gave in. And now they will expect constant concessions from him on any occasion.

And about the update, it's good. There is nothing more to say.
Curiously, I didn't argue about the photo in the last update.
Ignore the rest ? You mean those who don't care about what is it on the photo ? Sure.
The photos do not affect the plot whether Lisa is alone on these or not, that what I mean. Everyone guessed she was quite a slut already.
So, what if he just gave in ? Isn't that better for those who don't like it ? It's not like he have to redo the entire game.
I don't know about the update, I didn't play it yet.

Maybe because they know the amount of fans bitching about something as insignificant as this, is just as insignificant to justify catering to them.

But then again huge corporations make the same mistake by trying to cater to an extremely loud but also small group of twitter warriors, so I can't really expect devs here to know any better.
And how could they know ? Because it's so obvious everytime someone find something he/she doesn't like, he/she reports it.
Urrhg, what are you talking about with your huge corporation ?
" So, I can't really expect devs here to know any better ", yeah, it's not like devs needs money after all, their patreon page is just for decoration...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Curiously, I didn't argue about the photo in the last update.
Ignore the rest ? You mean those who don't care about what is it on the photo ? Sure.
The photos do not affect the plot whether Lisa is alone on these or not, that what I mean. Everyone guessed she was quite a slut already.
So, what if he just gave in ? Isn't that better for those who don't like it ? It's not like he have to redo the entire game.
I don't know about the update, I didn't play it yet.

And how could they know ? Because it's so obvious everytime someone find something he/she doesn't like, he/she reports it.
Urrhg, what are you talking about with your huge corporation ?
" So, I can't really expect devs here to know any better ", yeah, it's not like devs needs money after all, their patreon page is just for decoration...
No point in continuing this, it has been discussed before and it will obviously be pruned as OT. It is what it is.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ho boy, Summer is really losing it now eh?
First she hallucinates talking with Blanca and now her grandma?
Sounds like shit is going to hit the fan real soon.

Reactions: m4pII

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ho boy, Summer is really losing it now eh?
First she hallucinates talking with Blanca and now her grandma?
Sounds like shit is going to hit the fan real soon.
I wonder who her grandma was banging in her vision.

Wait no, I don't think about that at all. Yeah. Definitely.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I know it's strange to write this in the theme of a game about cheating, but I'm sorry for Summer, and I hope that it will be an option to fix everything in a normal way, without turning her into a cuckquean)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I wonder who her grandma was banging in her vision.

Wait no, I don't think about that at all. Yeah. Definitely.
Definitely not the MC, since Summer seemed happy.

I know it's strange to write this in the theme of a game about cheating, but I'm sorry for Summer, and I hope that it will be an option to fix everything in a normal way, without turning her into a cuckquean)
Way she seems to be going - remember, the MC can be played as loyal - honestly doesn't look very probable.
Issue appears to be more serious than a bout of insecurity or clinginess.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice update again, enjoyning very much. I was listening too the song from the Tiffany scene at least 15 min while playing some FPS Shooter :ROFLMAO:

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
I really like this game, thank you for sharing. What I do not like so much: Do the women not know about breast holders? It looks wired that they run around like that... It would rise the quality of the graphic a lot if you can correct this.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
the game release update weekly right? if so then it's a about 400+ renders a month. Which is the same as most monthly released games.

But if I'm wrong about the release schedule than, never mind :LOL:.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes