doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I am somewhere in the middle between the two opinions... I don't like cheating in games, rather just end a relationship than fuck her best friend. But you can't end it with Summer, you have to either cheat or have no lewd content. In addition the conversations with the women feel like they are venting to the MC about how their lives aren't great but the MC doesn't have a real back and forth conversation with them. Summer's personality has gone from a "sweet" girl to scarily close to boiling a bunny yet the MC hasn't ended the relationship when faced with her paranoia (if a girl is so insecure because she dreamt that the person cheated then you need to cut her loose).
You say somewhere in the middle, but this is my exact opinion expressed with different words.

edit:
I complained about the lack of any sexual content on the non-cheating path ("can I have some quality time with my girlfriend please?"). I complained about 90% of that content on the non-cheating path being one-sided conversations (the conversations entirely consisting of them dropping their baggage on me) with my so-called friends. I complained about my girlfriend turning psychotic. I don't see how this observation merits a facepalm.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am somewhere in the middle between the two opinions... I don't like cheating in games, rather just end a relationship than fuck her best friend. But you can't end it with Summer, you have to either cheat or have no lewd content. In addition the conversations with the women feel like they are venting to the MC about how their lives aren't great but the MC doesn't have a real back and forth conversation with them. Summer's personality has gone from a "sweet" girl to scarily close to boiling a bunny yet the MC hasn't ended the relationship when faced with her paranoia (if a girl is so insecure because she dreamt that the person cheated then you need to cut her loose).
There is a reason for that, the mc loves Summer, but I think Summer is in a bad condition mentally because of the mc having his scholarship at risk and all that, I think she is the type of girl that wants to have control over things and seeing that the mc is getting friendly with many girls including Blanca had a bad effect on Summer and making her having nightmares and insecurities (after all they never did had sex and is kind of the reason why she fears some other girl may give him what she so far has not been able to do).

I think people have to read the characters a bit more closely to get a grasp of what Foz intends to express in the story and characters. ;)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There is a reason for that, the mc loves Summer, but I think Summer is in a bad condition mentally because of the mc having his scholarship at risk and all that, I think she is the type of girl that wants to have control over things and seeing that the mc is getting friendly with many girls including Blanca had a bad effect on Summer and making her having nightmares and insecurities (after all they never did had sex and is kind of the reason why she fears some other girl may give him what she so far has not been able to do).

I think people have to read the characters a bit more closely to get a grasp of what Foz intends to express in the story and characters. ;)
Agree to disagree on the situation being the source of her being insecure. She showcased that she was insecure before hand at least when it comes to her figure relative to others.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
How old is the MC again?

Willow "That's nothing, really. What's more important though, is that you got yourself a good friend, right?"
Aisha "Yeah, a veeery good friend..."
Willow "Haha, oh yeah."
Willow "*cough* Ummm..."
Aisha"Yeah, um... Sooo..."

---

Narrator "Just as you walked out of Aisha's door, you heard Willow saying:"
Willow "Ah, stop that Aisha! Haha."
Willow "It tickles!"
MC "Girls are always like too close with each other and it's completely fine... Imagine if I tickled my buddy - we'd be immediately labeled as gays."

She was probably tickling her pussy and he acting all dumb like it was a friendly thing and after all those dialogs i posted on top :KEK:

I'am actually tired of lesbianism in VNs as it is more common than incest nowadays, but i can't even get mad with that, shit is too funny.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How old is the MC again?

Willow "That's nothing, really. What's more important though, is that you got yourself a good friend, right?"
Aisha "Yeah, a veeery good friend..."
Willow "Haha, oh yeah."
Willow "*cough* Ummm..."
Aisha"Yeah, um... Sooo..."

---

Narrator "Just as you walked out of Aisha's door, you heard Willow saying:"
Willow "Ah, stop that Aisha! Haha."
Willow "It tickles!"
MC "Girls are always like too close with each other and it's completely fine... Imagine if I tickled my buddy - we'd be immediately labeled as gays."

She was probably tickling her pussy and he acting all dumb like it was a friendly thing and after all those dialogs i posted on top :KEK:

I'am actually tired of lesbianism in VNs as it is more common than incest nowadays, but i can't even get mad with that, shit is too funny.
Yeah, seems in these games ALL women are bisexual and all men (non-furry) are straight.

It would be nice if one of these games allowed a player to react to a girlfriend having sex with another woman instead of automatically being completely cool with the fact that they are fucking each other.

Anyway, that is funny dialog...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Agree to disagree on the situation being the source of her being insecure. She showcased that she was insecure before hand at least when it comes to her figure relative to others.
I said that it has a bad effect on her, not that the mc is the culprit of it, don't misinterpret my post. ;)

Didn't feel i was. You stated that her issue is not being secure and the circumstances of current events making it more apparent.
I was saying that she was insecure long before any of the current story circumstances.
Dunno how to tell you in a manner that you understand, I never said the mc is the culprit of her being insecure, I said that the mc is making her more insecure by getting friendly with more women but that doesn't mean he is the main cause of it.
To put an example: If you are a drug addict and your friends consume drugs on daily basics .... it will be harder for you to stay away from drugs, right?.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I said that it has a bad effect on her, not that the mc is the culprit of it, don't misinterpret my post. ;)
Didn't feel i was. You stated that her issue is not being secure and the circumstances of current events making it more apparent.
I was saying that she was insecure long before any of the current story circumstances.

Hence the agree to disagree. We both agree she's mentally unstable, we just disagree on the route cause. I think she's just a shallow individual by nature and the circumstances are irrelevant where as you place more emphasis on her having some redeeming qualities if not for exigent circumstances.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
A great game is liked by the model of mature women, and young girls just wish I had a choice as to the hair on the pussy

jujuman101

Sep 25, 2019
New to this game just started a day ago , but will the Girl Friend become Cuckqueen where she is okay with the BF having sex with other women?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The sex scenes in this game are incredibly disappointing. It is literally just a dick in a Vagina. The MC arms and hands disappear and do not exist.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey,

just wanted to ask, is the game romance only or do we have a way to play more dominating/corrupting?

Thanks in advance for the answer!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Hey,

just wanted to ask, is the game romance only or do we have a way to play more dominating/corrupting?

Thanks in advance for the answer!
So far it's more normal/vanilla cheating and you are not the one doing the seduction you are mostly being seduced, romance it's only with the GF but it's not really a big part of the game at this stage.

You can be a dom with one character so far, its avoidable if it's not your thing.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
So far it's more normal/vanilla cheating and you are not the one doing the seduction you are mostly being seduced, romance it's only with the GF but it's not really a big part of the game at this stage.

You can be a dom with one character so far, its avoidable if it's not your thing.
Thanks for the info!
I think I pass, romance is not my cup of tea and I want to be the moving force.
Looks great but its simply not a game for me. :)

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes