Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ugh, I just wanted to find out about how everyone liked the new update before I try it. Now I have to sift through back and forth posts about the three letters. :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ugh, I just wanted to find out about how everyone liked the new update before I try it. Now I have to sift through back and forth posts about the three letters. :cautious:
3.1? It's fine, I guess. Starts with a bit of conversation about the Lisa character (the one all the current ruckus is about), then takes a dark turn with Summer hallucinating the MC and Blanca fucking, and stays somber with a scene with Mia (Lucia's mum) who turns out to be survivor of domestic violence. Not much in the way of lewds, but story progress on multiple fronts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
sorry about that.

I tell you I really like it, the dream was creepy and the new Aisha and Willow are super cute together and I can't wait to "comfort" further that sexy latina milf as soon as possible.

I think our gf is just about the point of a break down at this point, and I feel sorry for her. But you can't stop me from getting that sweet redhead ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Actually about Lisa's photo. remove it or not I don't really care. I am FOZ Patreon and I will support his game. But I understand that Foz wants to make everyone satisfy with his game so if he decides to remove bj photo. It is his choice and I am okay with that.

One thing that I am worry is Summer's hallucinations. Is there a way to keep both of them? because at this moment I can't see that possible. I will fight for my 2 waifu ending!:cool::cool:

Oh and I just notice that Foz Patreon already reach the first goal! congratulation!! what are you gonna do about that Foz;) .

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hot milf confessed to you that she had her husband deported for beating and a choice to respond is "Did it hurt?".....
well, do you want to be a cold mother fucker?(no pun intended :LOL:) or do you want to be a sympathetic mother fucker?(this time it, I did :sneaky:)

Eh, I guess if you don't want to bang her you can be an asshole? but I also was quite surprise by the choices there.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I absolutely admire the developer's dedication to this project, but I feel like too much of the story is on autopilot, this is more like a kinetic novel than an actual game with choices. Never had any interest whatsoever in Aisha, now she could die in a fire for all I care, after "I" had no choice but to indulge her, while at the same time Summer develops into a paranoid schizophrenic in a playthrough where I turned down Bianca (Blanca?).

Can I finally have some quality time with my girlfriend please?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I absolutely admire the developer's dedication to this project, but I feel like too much of the story is on autopilot, this is more like a kinetic novel than an actual game with choices. Never had any interest whatsoever in Aisha, now she could die in a fire for all I care, after "I" had no choice but to indulge her, while at the same time Summer develops into a paranoid schizophrenic in a playthrough where I turned down Bianca (Blanca?).

There is no incentive for not cheating (not right now atleast, doubt there will be), you miss 70% of the scenes if you don't and thats it.

Reactions: jackkane

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

There is no incentive for not cheating (not right now atleast, doubt there will be), you miss 70% of the scenes if you don't and thats it.
Is not kinetic, the choices of no cheating will have rewards, maybe a scene with the gf that you won't be able to see if you are in the harem route... is funny because I did in fact did say something about this to Foz and he in a way agree, so you guys will have to be patient but this game is not kinetic (to be more precise, if you don't cheat on the gf you are already seeing content that otherwise you don't see if you flirt/fuck everyone) :).

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Is not kinetic, the choices of no cheating will have rewards, maybe a scene with the gf that you won't be able to see if you are in the harem route... is funny because I did in fact did say something about this to Foz and he in a way agree, so you guys will have to be patient but this game is not kinetic (to be more precise, if you don't cheat on the gf you are already seeing content that otherwise you don't see if you flirt/fuck everyone) :).
Look, I'm just saying that a version of events where I stay faithful to my girlfriend leads to a pretty boring sequence of scenes, because I literally don't care about women I'm not interested in dropping their emotional baggage on me and that's what 90% of these scenes boil down to. These characters literally force themselves on me, they just blabber about whatever, without asking me first if I even want to hear any of it. I don't. They are strangers. There is no friendship dynamic. And I'd rather stay at home and stare at my ceiling laying on my bed until I get bored and drift off to sleep than "drink coffee" with Mia.

In fewer words, the non-cheating path's content is unappealing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Look, I'm just saying that a version of events where I stay faithful to my girlfriend leads to a pretty boring sequence of scenes, because I literally don't care about women I'm not interested in dropping their emotional baggage on me and that's what 90% of these scenes boil down to. These characters literally force themselves on me, they just blabber about whatever, without asking me first if I even want to hear any of it. I don't. They are strangers. There is no friendship dynamic. And I'd rather stay at home and stare at my ceiling laying on my bed until I get bored and drift off to sleep than "drink coffee" with Mia.

In fewer words, the non-cheating path's content is unappealing.
You are not forced to fuck or flirt with anyone, however the mc have a life and knows some people, have friends and there is a story behind all characters so of course, you will have to meet some of the girls, that however doesn't mean the game is kinetic just because you don't have a choice to not go, some information that the mc gets is from those characters... like learning the Principal is stealing money from the college or things like that, that is something needed for the plot and the story (so you see? talking to those characters is necessary).
The non-cheating route will be more appealing in the future and may have its own scenes that we won't see in the harem route, we already have a different way of blackmailing the Principal in the non-cheating route, and the mc is "friends" with most of those characters, they are not strangers at all.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You are not forced to fuck or flirt with anyone, however the mc have a life and knows some people, have friends and there is a story behind all characters so of course, you will have to meet some of the girls, that however doesn't mean the game is kinetic just because you don't have a choice to not go, some information that the mc gets is from those characters... like learning the Principal is stealing money from the college or things like that, that is something needed for the plot and the story (so you see? talking to those characters is necessary).
The non-cheating route will be more appealing in the future and may have its own scenes that we won't see in the harem route, we already have a different way of blackmailing the Principal in the non-cheating route, and the mc is "friends" with most of those characters, they are not strangers at all.
A minor point, but the alternative solution to the principal is not exclusive to the non-cheating route: You can cheat on Summer with other partners (Blanca most obviously) without accepting the principal's initial "deal".

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
and the mc is "friends" with most of those characters, they are not strangers at all
I'm not feeling it, the friendship dynamic is not there, I already said that. There was no successful attempt made to warm me up to any of them. I was just dropped in medias res into conversations with strangers. It doesn't work for me.

Reactions: Rare77

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
A minor point, but the alternative solution to the principal is not exclusive to the non-cheating route: You can cheat on Summer with other partners (Blanca most obviously) without accepting the principal's initial "deal".
Yeah but as I said, there is choices that alter the routes, is not kinetic.

I'm not feeling it, the friendship dynamic is not there, I already said that. There was no successful attempt made to warm me up to any of them. I was just dropped in medias res into conversations with strangers. It doesn't work for me.
Well, you do yours... many people love the few scenes we have with those characters (I am one of those), maybe in the next updates you will change your mind. ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah but as I said, there is choices that alter the routes, is not kinetic.

Well, you do yours... many people love the few scenes we have with those characters (I am one of those), maybe in the next updates you will change your mind. ;)
I am somewhere in the middle between the two opinions... I don't like cheating in games, rather just end a relationship than fuck her best friend. But you can't end it with Summer, you have to either cheat or have no lewd content. In addition the conversations with the women feel like they are venting to the MC about how their lives aren't great but the MC doesn't have a real back and forth conversation with them. Summer's personality has gone from a "sweet" girl to scarily close to boiling a bunny yet the MC hasn't ended the relationship when faced with her paranoia (if a girl is so insecure because she dreamt that the person cheated then you need to cut her loose).

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes