Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I downloaded the update files and then copied them into the game folder and then played but it is ending at the same place as 3.2 and saying it is the end of 3.3 so does that mean there is no new content in there?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I downloaded the update files and then copied them into the game folder and then played but it is ending at the same place as 3.2 and saying it is the end of 3.3 so does that mean there is no new content in there?
I haven't looked at the update file, but new content is the rest of the conversation with Summer, a scene with Lynda (and Lynda's tits), and a scene showcasing Jess and Mat's failing marriage.

Maybe try a slightly earlier save, or download the full version rather than the update?

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Can you cheat or break up with your GF?
Do you want a knife in your back, because that is how you get a knife in your back mate.
Don't fuck with Summer, just look at her crazy eyes.

On a more serious note, yes, 90% of the game is fucking around with different women.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NukaCola

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can give into some sweet lovely helping her BFF and also delving into casual shenanigans.
Can you cheat or break up with your GF?
Do you want a knife in your back, because that is how you get a knife in your back mate.

On a more serious note, yes, 90% of the game is fucking around with different women.
Buut .. she be your rock, she be your sunshine, be with her and thrive in this game!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

What?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Another complaint about the size of the updates? They do come out pretty much each week! If it is such a problem just wait for a month or two (which would still be less waiting than on most other games) and play a bunch of updates at once.
That's a good advice in theory. But every time I've tried that with games that have short updates, my saves brake because something changed in the ones I missed...

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes