King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- College Bound 0.3.3

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Another complaint about the size of the updates? They do come out pretty much each week! If it is such a problem just wait for a month or two (which would still be less waiting than on most other games) and play a bunch of updates at once.
I try to do that, I really do. And then that wee voice I have been surrendering to immediately over the last 50 years says " Go on click the download link" and then I do, and wish I hadn't, not complaining, just lamenting

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Do you want a knife in your back, because that is how you get a knife in your back mate.
Don't fuck with Summer, just look at her crazy eyes.

On a more serious note, yes, 90% of the game is fucking around with different women.

No problem banging crazy but you never ever go to sleep with crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
i really liked this one. hot and smooth animations and i actually felt bad for cheating on summer. but man the hot milfs and redheads. what a dilemma.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
ok im just confused now i played the ver 0.3.2 then 0.3.3 and where the heck is where you walk into lynda with a dildo ? -.-, game kinda threw stuff into the loop where i am going what the shite is going on

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
ok im just confused now i played the ver 0.3.2 then 0.3.3 and where the heck is where you walk into lynda with a dildo ? -.-, game kinda threw stuff into the loop where i am going what the shite is going on
How are you confused ?
Did you literally skip the story, cause that part happens relatively early on.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
hm gonna restart the game and try this again, i never botherd with with lynda ,keeping faitfull to summer

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's a slip-up in the script. You only walk in on Lynda if you've been fooling around with Blanca (she needs to drop her dildo when she's over at the MC's place), but it seems the dev forgot that in this update.

Reactions: Exalted Text

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
There's a slip-up in the script. You only walk in on Lynda if you've been fooling around with Blanca (she needs to drop her dildo when she's over at the MC's place), but it seems the dev forgot that in this update.
ah ok , yeah then it makes bit more sense as for my first play will be the guy keeping faithfull thus the 2 comments above made me go what am i missing,various routes and various things bound to happen

Reactions: Exalted Text

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Seems like a good game, so I'll be keeping an eye on it. However:

- A proofread would benefit this a lot. Word order in questions is often wrong, people asking what hour it is instead of what time; lots of little things.

- Characters seem to sometimes remember things that didn't happen. For example, if you refused having sex with Miranda, when she asks the MC for sex the nice way, he says, "you basically told me to lay down and then you wanted to ride me, while being a serious bitch". Another example is MC and Blanca both thinking about how she tempted him at Summer's place, even if MC doesn't even meet her there. There was also something with the MC thinking about how awkward something was that happened in Lynda's bedroom, but I've never been there...
There are a few more instances of this where I'm not sure, since it's kept rather vague.

Exalted Text

Writer, kültist, esoteric bodybuilder, pervert.
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2020
That's *memorizing*.
Don't worry, the entire game is going to be proofread and corrected. ;)

So in a few updates, you can do a full playthrough and it'll be SMOOTH as can be.

- A proofread would benefit this a lot.

- Characters seem to sometimes remember things that didn't happen. For example, if you refused having sex with Miranda, when she asks the MC for sex the nice way, he says, "you basically told me to lay down and then you wanted to ride me, while being a serious bitch". Another example is MC and Blanca both thinking about how she tempted him at Summer's place, even if MC doesn't even meet her there. There was also something with the MC thinking about how awkward something was that happened in Lynda's bedroom, but I've never been there...
There are a few more instances of this where I'm not sure, since it's kept rather vague.
Thanks for pointing these out. Foz is going to be looking into them. Feel free to hop into the Discord as well! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Why not instead you wait for a couple months for the update to get bigger instead of downloading it every week?

3.40 star(s) 95 Votes