Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
welp that was short , well on the route im on

Also lol i feel like the mc is getting more stupid each week ?, helping others if fine but the mc is just making things worse with this behaviour with summer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- College Bound V0.3.14

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Typos and inconsistencies in this update.

Meet Jess at Cafe and "Miranda" said "Hrm, What day is it?"

Miranda instantly gets dressed when MC gets Dizzy, but is naked right after again.

"I think I could used to this" (missing word get)

Reactions: Exalted Text
May 24, 2020
welp that was short , well on the route im on

Also lol i feel like the mc is getting more stupid each week ?, helping others if fine but the mc is just making things worse with this behaviour with summer

Even with her offer I was done in less than 15 and I was also doing other work while playing so

May 24, 2020
I really need to stop downloading every update. Itty-bitty bites of game are not appealing to me, not enough happens for me to remember so I'm always confused as to what's going on.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Goodness, I wish I can get invested in the premise. It's a personal thing...nothing wrong with the game. I've traveled around Europe. France ain't all that special. And I've known students that study abroad, all that tells people is that you're a trustfund baby and you don't have to worry about bills or rent n shit. Clearly the story makes it a point to say that the scholarship is a blue moon exception for this MC. Tough I will say it's more competent than most ren'py games.

Exalted Text

Writer, kültist, esoteric bodybuilder, pervert.
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2020
Typos and inconsistencies in this update.

Meet Jess at Cafe and "Miranda" said "Hrm, What day is it?"

Miranda instantly gets dressed when MC gets Dizzy, but is naked right after again.

"I think I could used to this" (missing word get)
Thanks for this, mate. Fixed. (y)

I like how the characters in this aren't airbrushed like almost every other characters in other games
That's definitely one of my favorite parts about FOZ's renders. Everyone's skin looks more realistic, especially the milfs.

I really like that we can choose to be dominant or submissive during sex. Good work as always FOZ!!;)
Miranda scenes are always top tier. :cool:

I really need to stop downloading every update. Itty-bitty bites of game are not appealing to me, not enough happens for me to remember so I'm always confused as to what's going on.
Yeah, just stop downloading them and give it a few weeks if that's what you prefer. Right now, releases happen on a weekly basis because that's what most patrons prefer. It may not always be that way, but right now it is. I'll inquire about what it would take to get weekly patches to maybe make it easier on some people. But yeah. There are certainly worse things that could be happening than FOZ churning out 10-15 minute updates on a weekly basis. That's an insane work rate.

Goodness, I wish I can get invested in the premise. It's a personal thing...nothing wrong with the game. I've traveled around Europe. France ain't all that special. And I've known students that study abroad, all that tells people is that you're a trustfund baby and you don't have to worry about bills or rent n shit. Clearly the story makes it a point to say that the scholarship is a blue moon exception for this MC. Tough I will say it's more competent than most ren'py games.
I can understand that take. The story does expand past the whole scholarship debacle, though. Overall, it's a pretty light-hearted story that mixes in some drama with the MC's various relationships and friendships.

Pls update to college bound 3.5
Please consider supporting us on Patreon. 3.5 literally released a couple of hours ago, but you can get instant access on patreon. Every little bit helps FOZ make College Bound even better. But when it does get here - enjoy. :giggle:

Canute

Jul 14, 2019
I feel like bigger updates would feel a lot more satisfying even if it takes longer.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
NEW UPDATE Update: 2021-05-06 - Version: 0.3.5 LINK

Italian translation

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I didn't play the last 3 updates so that's 300+ renders.
So it will take another 4 months to reach 3GB at this rate.
I'll wait until then, I think that's better for me.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes