DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.5] [FOZ] ORIGINAL SIZE: 1,65 GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (356MB)
Compressed version for LINUX (346MB)
Compressed version for MAC (339MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So I didn't play the last 3 updates so that's 300+ renders.
So it will take another 4 months to reach 3GB at this rate.
I'll wait until then, I think that's better for me.
filesize != playtime.

I could quite easily make a game that's 5gigs because of uncompressed images and videos and extremely bloated inefficent programming.

Not trying to deter you from holding out but you should be aware of how wrong your assement is.

Reactions: frozenfeet

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A principal doesn't belong in a college. She belongs at a high school or grammar school.
The leading faculty member of a college is usually a dean.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I feel like bigger updates would feel a lot more satisfying even if it takes longer.
the updates have between 80-150 renders per week, in 1 month 320-600 (it is a very good amount of content) the best you can do is wait 1 month to enjoy them more (that's what I do) the time between updates was voted by a majority in a poll and I don't think it changes at the moment

Canute

Jul 14, 2019
the updates have between 80-150 renders per week, in 1 month 320-600 (it is a very good amount of content) the best you can do is wait 1 month to enjoy them more (that's what I do) the time between updates was voted by a majority in a poll and I don't think it changes at the moment
Yea i do that too , was just expressing my opinion , game's pretty good (y)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Man, I feel left out of most updates trying to stay faithful to Summer. These last two updates had nothing for me and ended at the same spot. Guessing this last update was another Miranda update again?

Reactions: Lorric17

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Only girl I am interested in hanging with is Bianca, I am happy to bang anything that comes near me but I actually like Bianca. Got a wee soft spot for Miranda too but it is Bianca all the way. With Bianca you know you can fuck around and it wont be a deal breaker, with Summer you get caught and a bunny is gonna get boiled

#slutsmakelifefun

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Top tier milfs, I don't know how anyone is stayng faithful :confused:
I know the feel bro. I'm feeling bad for Summer. She's not bad but at all, but the competition is just ...

Also, the plot thickens around Miranda. Did she just roofie him and steal his keys? I know it's probably something more "nefarious" but wouldn't it be fun if she took them so she could, in a reverse of the usual trope, creep on him at night? :KEK:

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I know the feel bro. I'm feeling bad for Summer. She's not bad but at all, but the competition is just ...

Also, the plot thickens around Miranda. Did she just roofie him and steal his keys? I know it's probably something more "nefarious" but wouldn't it be fun if she took them so she could, in a reverse of the usual trope, creep on him at night? :KEK:
i dont mind being roofied the fk up by a gorgeous milf...

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Only girl I am interested in hanging with is Bianca, I am happy to bang anything that comes near me but I actually like Bianca. Got a wee soft spot for Miranda too but it is Bianca all the way. With Bianca you know you can fuck around and it wont be a deal breaker, with Summer you get caught and a bunny is gonna get boiled

#slutsmakelifefun
Your two favorite girl is Bianca and Miranda? This guy is a man of culture! But actually, I found a comment on the previous page that said some players want Foz to give attention to a petite girl too. I really like Bianca and other hot milf in college bound But maybe Foz should consider about this topic.

anyway as a Quick-Foz patreon, I didn't use a discord a lot just read other people's chat sometimes. Do we have other benefits in discord that I need to check?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The sex scenes with Miranda are fine, but everything outside of that is deeply weird. The game started with her trying to blackmail the MC, and suddenly we're just making polite chit-chat.

Domming the shit out of her or being her subby little bitch both make sense (as does rejecting her entirely), but a normal, friendly relationship does not.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
The sex scenes with Miranda are fine, but everything outside of that is deeply weird. The game started with her trying to blackmail the MC, and suddenly we're just making polite chit-chat.

Domming the shit out of her or being her subby little bitch both make sense (as does rejecting her entirely), but a normal, friendly relationship does not.
counter blackmaill and full punish her, mind and holes

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes