frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I am wondering if I can dump Summer and take super sexy Blanca as my girlfriend :unsure:. I think I have seen my gf Summer twice now and before I saw her the second time I had even forgotten what she looked like.

Also the route with Miranda, I wouldn't mind delaying the trip to Paris for a year to be able to fuck her as often as I can before I leave.

And I hope we get some scenes with Mia she looks good and was a lot of fun to talk too.

Also will we get any scenes with some of the younger women in a game called "College Bound"? I didn't expect there to be so many older ladies. And after that talk with Sina, damn the ass on that girl, definitely want to get to know her better.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Waited 2 updates and it was still too short. Will wait 4 updates next time. Was just expecting more than 1 damn render of Summer at the end of my loyal save. But, that save basically is nothing but blueballs anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am wondering if I can dump Summer and take super sexy Blanca as my girlfriend :unsure:. I think I have seen my gf Summer twice now and before I saw her the second time I had even forgotten what she looked like.

Also the route with Miranda, I wouldn't mind delaying the trip to Paris for a year to be able to fuck her as often as I can before I leave.

And I hope we get some scenes with Mia she looks good and was a lot of fun to talk too.

Also will we get any scenes with some of the younger woman in a game called "College Bound"? I didn't expect there to be so many older ladies. And after that talk with Sina, damn the ass on that girl, definitely want to get to know her better.
Yeah, I'm dumping Summer the first chance I get. I was never into her (unintended pun) so the sooner I can free myself the better. There is an entire school and city that need MC's attention. :cool:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game's dialogue and plot is surprisingly well written, models seem a bit ugly, but look still good. I didn't have high expectations so it was a nice surprise. This IS quite a good game, kudos to the dev.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yep, I never like starting out a game with a wife or girlfriend. Part of the fun is finding which character(s) you like and pursuing them instead of being tied down from the start.
I mean, this game caters to players who enjoy cheating on their girlfriend. I personally find an MC who can have multiple secret affairs behind his clueless girlfriend/wife really exciting to play as.
I hope the planned harem stuff is optional because having sex friends without your girlfriend knowing is a lot hotter for me than getting her into a harem lifestyle.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I mean, this game caters to players who enjoy cheating on their girlfriend. I personally find an MC who can have multiple secret affairs behind his clueless girlfriend/wife really exciting to play as.
I hope the planned harem stuff is optional because having sex friends without your girlfriend knowing is a lot hotter for me than getting her into a harem lifestyle.
That's no problem. I'm fine with this game design (it's a really good game), I just doubt there will ever be a game where I am "in love" with the designated wife or girlfriend at the start. I'll cheat on them every time and not think twice about it. Sorry Summer! :cry: It just has to be.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I'm dumping Summer the first chance I get. I was never into her (unintended pun) so the sooner I can free myself the better. There is an entire school and city that need MC's attention. :cool:
Ditto, I've actually stopped playing the game until we get that option (if it ever happens). Find Summer to be a toxic and crazy person even if the MC is 100% loyal to her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ditto, I've actually stopped playing the game until we get that option (if it ever happens). Find Summer to be a toxic and crazy person even if the MC is 100% loyal to her.
For sure. As I stated before, I started a save where I'm loyal to her and she is crazier than a bed bug. Not really toxic though, but, close enough.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Models are nice but the sex scenes are really quite average in this game. Boring I would even say.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.3.7] [FOZ] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,61 GB

Compressed Size PC: 403 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-pc-crunched.zip:
-

Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-mac-crunched.zip:
-

I only compressed the images and took the audio and video files
from the previous compressed version made by Techstar.
Thanks for your work, I hope you don't mind me using it.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those planned tag are new ??? (I have not played since v.0.3.0 I am waiting to reach 0.4.0 so I had not looked at the changes in tags)but I don't think I have seen those tags before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are new yes, i mean it isn't a game in this forum if it doesn't have lesbians, it's more common than incest nowadays. And it's probably the skinny hooker crackhead looking girl and the indian one.

Harem was also expected for the same reason on top, pregnancy is the only one that surprises me it's not used as much as it should.

Reactions: Grelk and Chimba

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I saw that this will release on steam. I'll definitely support the dev and buy it there when it drops. :)

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes