Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No he can't. Older saves are broken, also as stated before by several people this game is updated weekly.
My saves from January are fine. It's the ones I've made the last few updates that are broken. So, I have to go back to January all the time. You would think the recent saves would be fine.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
When I went to the date with Summer she started to grow on me a bit and I am tempted by her now after seeing that sweet ass of hers but the only problem with Summer is she gives off to much of a yandere/crazy vibe :eek: so she probably isn't worth the time.

Besides Blanca is beautiful, sexy, fun, carefree and has that beautiful red hair. It would be much better to hang out with Blanca.

The only thing I don't like about Blanca is how much it bothered her having sex with the me, because I am with her best friend Summer, and the way she just went on and on about it.

And something I really, really love about Blanca is that when I get her horny enough she doesn't care anymore that I am seeing her best friend Summer :ROFLMAO::devilish::love:.
Remember when she said hi to her grandma or something out of nowhere?
She has schizo episodes now lmao.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don't know why the dev is making her like that I think it is kind of weird. I'd be fine if she was an yandere but the seeing people who aren't there is just creepy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't know why the dev is making her like that I think it is kind of weird. I'd be fine if she was an yandere but the seeing people who aren't there is just creepy.
Stress can cause some major problems for some people. Some of them being hallucinations. These dreams she's been having of the MC and Blanca are harming her psyche.

Here's some proof in case people think I'm bullshitting.

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
well it seems the stress and her insecurities are manifesting, im guessing thats also the reason for one of the new characters we meet now , and lol the darn mc is sometimes just a big hot air baloon , never really talking things out with Summer poor lad

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
..And it's probably the skinny hooker crackhead looking girl...
She's a goth chick not a crack whore and not a goth chick of today were they are 300 pounds and ugly.

When I went to the date with Summer she started to grow on me a bit and I am tempted by her now after seeing that sweet ass of hers but the only problem with Summer is she gives off to much of a yandere/crazy vibe
If she's crazy not psychic then it's possible (and from my real life experiences with women) she could go hypersexual and/or cuckqueen.

Stress can cause some major problems for some people. Some of them being hallucinations. These dreams she's been having of the MC and Blanca are harming her psyche.
Did summer's character become a crazy person all of a sudden?
well it seems the stress and her insecurities are manifesting, im guessing thats also the reason for one of the new characters we meet now , and lol the darn mc is sometimes just a big hot air baloon , never really talking things out with Summer poor lad
Has it not occurred to you guys that she might be psychic (not psycho) with a spiritual connection to her grandmother and not crazy/stressed?
Or she's batshit crazy, either way we'll have to wait and see.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Has it not occurred to you guys that she might be psychic (not psycho) with a spiritual connection to her grandmother and not crazy/stressed?
Or she's batshit crazy, either way we'll have to wait and see.
Did you forget about the date with Summer? Because she also sees the MC fucking Blanca on the couch in her apartment and neither one of them are dead. And she talks to them o_O.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Did you forget about the date with Summer? Because she also sees the MC fucking Blanca on the couch in her apartment and neither one of them are dead. And she talks to them o_O.
Psychic, read, having visions & other stuff. Talking to dead people would be a medium. Kind of related, but different things.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I don't know why you are telling me. I'm not even the one who said it.
Because you are the one who brought "seeing things with non-dead people" as an apparent counter to the idea of Summer as psychic? A medium might be limited to seeing dead people, a psychic might see dead people, but may also see or do a bunch of other weird stuff, that was my point.

Not saying i find the idea Summer being psychic is probable - the game so far has given no signs the supernatural might be a major plot element - but it is a possible alternate take of her character so far.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Because you are the one who brought "seeing things with non-dead people" as an apparent counter to the idea of Summer as psychic? A medium might be limited to seeing dead people, a psychic might see dead people, but may also see or do a bunch of other weird stuff, that was my point.

Not saying i find the idea Summer being psychic is probable - the game so far has given no signs the supernatural might be a major plot element - but it is a possible alternate take of her character so far.
I don't think you understand what I was saying. Talk to the other guy about the difference between what a psychic and a medium is because I don't care what the difference is.

Reactions: Aelth

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Thanks you as that was what I was trying to get at.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I don't think you understand what I was saying. Talk to the other guy about the difference between what a psychic and a medium is because I don't care what the difference is.
Dude where did you get I said she was a medium since I didn't. They ARE different.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Dude where did you get I said she was a medium since I didn't. They ARE different.
I wasn't actually talking to you I was talking to the other guy but somehow I lost the quote in my comment but I fixed it.

And yeah could you have that discussion about them being different with the other guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I wasn't actually talking to you I was talking to the other guy but somehow I lost the quote in my comment but I fixed it.

And yeah could you have that discussion about them being different with the other guy.
Gotcha, well hopefully he sees these posts then.

Reactions: frozenfeet

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can you explain little bit more what you mean by ''inbuilt hints'' ?
Sorry for some reason this didn't show up in my updates for a while until another user reacted to the post in question.
To answer this the prompts basically tell you what your action is. One of them at the very begining basically says something like

• Ignore it
  • Blame Drinking (Rude)
Stuff like that happens throughout the game.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
TOO ALL DEVS, this getting Beyond funny or even a joke ! 'fek ya old saves dont work' CODE PROPERLY' need a hand I show, And the weekly UPDATES with 2 images and 6 lines of Text, are just not worth the down load (I get ya try make a few $ milk the cow etc) but honest PEOPLE LOOSE enthusiasm ... check ya patreon how many are still left ! final words, COME BACK WITH A DECENT UPDATE !

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes