Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
TOO ALL DEVS, this getting Beyond funny or even a joke ! 'fek ya old saves dont work' CODE PROPERLY' need a hand I show, And the weekly UPDATES with 2 images and 6 lines of Text, are just not worth the down load (I get ya try make a few $ milk the cow etc) but honest PEOPLE LOOSE enthusiasm ... check ya patreon how many are still left ! final words, COME BACK WITH A DECENT UPDATE !
Said it once i'll say it again, don't like games making you start over then don't play games still in development.

The whole point to being in development is things change until the final update.

This is common sense ..... although it's not so common on here.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.3.8] [FOZ] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,68 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,65 GB

Compressed Size PC: 415 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.8-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 381 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.8-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
TOO ALL DEVS, this getting Beyond funny or even a joke ! 'fek ya old saves dont work' CODE PROPERLY' need a hand I show, And the weekly UPDATES with 2 images and 6 lines of Text, are just not worth the down load (I get ya try make a few $ milk the cow etc) but honest PEOPLE LOOSE enthusiasm ... check ya patreon how many are still left ! final words, COME BACK WITH A DECENT UPDATE !
Nobody is forcing you to download it every week, do as some of us, play the game every few weeks if the weekly updates bothers you.

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
Update monthly would be nice we got decent content and save my data( I dont have wifi sad ). This game is unique I love it.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Not if sure if serious or trolling. Also, his Patreon numbers are still pretty solid for a relatively new game.

Reactions: KiraJames
May 27, 2017
I fucking love this VN and it's creator, I downloaded the last version a week back and didn't get to play it yet, and there's already a new version out! :love:

Frankly, weekly updates are great, because you know the dev is dedicated, hard working and is unlikely to abandon their project. Most VNs get updated every 2-3 months if not longer and it's not very big in size either, <1000 renders per update. Other devs seldom give a release timeline, and delays are inevitable, but with FOZ, you know when an update is out.

I'll any day take ~400 renders per month (1200+ in 3 months), rather than <1000 renders every 2-4 months. In the time it takes some VNs to get meaningful updates, I've already forgotten the story and characters. It's not necessary to play every week, tune in every 3-4 updates if the playtime is too less. Either way, we're getting way more content here, much more consistently than other VNs.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Is anybody else wondering why the MC needs to be pulled into the middle of Aisha's and Willow's relationship? Neither of them seem particularly interested in him... I found Willow dragging MC all the way across town just to pump him for information about Aisha and show less than no interest in him or his life to be annoying. I'd understand if either of them showed interest in MC and it was a competition thing or if it showed signs of developing into a poly or sharing situation. But so far, I'm not seeing signs of that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Is anybody else wondering why the MC needs to be pulled into the middle of Aisha's and Willow's relationship? Neither of them seem particularly interested in him... I found Willow dragging MC all the way across town just to pump him for information about Aisha and show less than no interest in him or his life to be annoying. I'd understand if either of them showed interest in MC and it was a competition thing or if it showed signs of developing into a poly or sharing situation. But so far, I'm not seeing signs of that.
Mandatory lesbian relationship build up I guess and the MC "has" to be there from the start, so that the player won't feel like playing the third wheel (it didn't really work for me, but I don't see any other reason for that scene) when it will eventually lead to a threesome... As long as it's optional or we can at least reject them both I don't personally care. I have to agree that interaction was annoying though. It just made me dislike Willow.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Did the variables get messed up at some point? I am picking up from my save where the indian girl calls you with an emergency and you touch her tits. I've never interacted with Mia and Lucia was just like one conversation at the beginning. I just made fun of the fatty and didn't help her.

They are talking like I helped the fat girl and probably interacted with them or something.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Can you provide a link to your game, please?

I want to learn from an obvious master.

Nov 23, 2020
I will wait one month for a sizable update, just waiting for the option to get with Bianca lol. I will see you all in month time ^-^

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ah... I see that they removed the fat girl choice entirely. I thought it was pretty funny to tell her to just exercise, tbh... lol. Guess it had to be done so everyone got introduced to Lucia and her mom.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did the variables get messed up at some point? I am picking up from my save where the indian girl calls you with an emergency and you touch her tits. I've never interacted with Mia and Lucia was just like one conversation at the beginning. I just made fun of the fatty and didn't help her.

They are talking like I helped the fat girl and probably interacted with them or something.
Ah... I see that they removed the fat girl choice entirely. I thought it was pretty funny to tell her to just exercise, tbh... lol. Guess it had to be done so everyone got introduced to Lucia and her mom.

Yeah, the dev went back and rejigged some earlier parts as of 0.3.5: Added some variables, rewrote some choices, etc. I wouldn't trust a save from before that to be bug free.

What's more concerning is that I notice that many of the—seemingly important—choices in the most recent version are not currently setting any variables either, so if the dev ever wants these choices to matter at a later stage, they'll need to go back and redo this section as well.

Reactions: Exalted Text

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, the dev went back and rejigged some earlier parts as of 0.3.5: Added some variables, rewrote some choices, etc. I wouldn't trust a save from before that to be bug free.

What's more concerning is that I notice that many of the—seemingly important—choices in the most recent version are not currently setting any variables either, so if the dev ever wants these choices to matter at a later stage, they'll need to go back and redo this section as well.
Not sure how things look under the hood, but I didn't notice any major problems with consistency in cause and effect, after starting over. Hopefully, dev got things the way he wants now. Not sure where the latest update starts, but there didn't seem to be a major decision to me.

Reactions: gregers
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes