Original Size Mac: 1,61 GB

Compressed Size PC: 403 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-pc-crunched.zip:
Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-mac-crunched.zip:
Workupload Mac -

I only compressed the images and took the audio and video files
from the previous compressed version made by Techstar.
Thanks for your work, I hope you don't mind me using it.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
Is theres android version

Reactions: Roope

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Just noticed Victoria (the cop) punking the MC - Any fun with her in this version?

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Summer is the least interesting char for me. Don't know why MCs always have blond boring girlfriends :(

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
College Bound [v0.3.7] [FOZ] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,65 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,61 GB

Compressed Size PC: 403 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-pc-crunched.zip:
Workupload PC -

Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB
CollegeBound-0.3.7-mac-crunched.zip:
Workupload Mac -

I only compressed the images and took the audio and video files
from the previous compressed version made by Techstar.
Thanks for your work, I hope you don't mind me using it.

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) - -
Any Mega link for compressed version?

May 27, 2017
Ufff. Another Update with 5 Minutes gameplay :( Im gonna wait a year before i play that again
To be fair, Foz is super consistent with their updates, 100 renders per week is insane dedication and hard work. Most VNs get updated in 2-3 months (sometimes longer) and they get <1000 renders per update. College Bound is updated weekly with around 100 renders, that's 400+ in a month, and 1200+ in 3 months. I prefer this, over not knowing how big and when the next update is going to be.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, I'm dumping Summer the first chance I get. I was never into her (unintended pun) so the sooner I can free myself the better. There is an entire school and city that need MC's attention. :cool:
When I went to the date with Summer she started to grow on me a bit and I am tempted by her now after seeing that sweet ass of hers but the only problem with Summer is she gives off to much of a yandere/crazy vibe :eek: so she probably isn't worth the time.

Besides Blanca is beautiful, sexy, fun, carefree and has that beautiful red hair. It would be much better to hang out with Blanca.

The only thing I don't like about Blanca is how much it bothered her having sex with the me, because I am with her best friend Summer, and the way she just went on and on about it.

And something I really, really love about Blanca is that when I get her horny enough she doesn't care anymore that I am seeing her best friend Summer :ROFLMAO::devilish::love:.

Last edited:

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
Since the game got update per months can you make update only like treasure of nadia? and make the old save compatible with the new version. sorry my english is bad.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since the game got update per months can you make update only like treasure of nadia? and make the old save compatible with the new version. sorry my english is bad.
No he can't. Older saves are broken, also as stated before by several people this game is updated weekly.

• Wow
Reactions: Tony_AG
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes