rocksterEL

Apr 1, 2021
Amber, Betty, Lynda, Tracy, Victoria, Miranda, Aisha, Willow...my.

I'm more partial to the mature/milf in the game (Miranda, Tracy, Lynda), but I do also appreciate most of the other women. Big props to FOZ for giving us a variety of women with different personalities to choose from.

Looking forward to how the rest of this plays out. :)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
the fact that FOZ is bold enough to make REAL body proportions with all the cons that they have: wrinkles, saggy breast, stretch marks, its why i really dig this game so much, all of them could be walking somewhere out there in the real world...

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I hate having to cheat on my gf... but Blanca got that fat ass tho. Also, I weirdly find Liu attractive with that devilish face of hers. Would it go against the story for the mc to plow her as well? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Exalted Text

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.5] APK -

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
We've come a long way, everyone!

It's about time that we get College Bound on Steam. I want to give a big thank you to all of the support, love and appreciation that I've received for CB. This is still just the beginning! Keep your eyes open towards the end of May for more news about our Steam release, which will be free and packed full of fun achievements for everyone to explore.

Thanks again everyone!
- FOZ

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
- Added scenes for those loyal to Summer to help tie the story together.

So basically no one? ;)
Seriously though, how can you stay faithful to her when you have so many hotties purring at MC?

• Haha
Reactions: Exalted Text

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Helping Aisha in this latest chapter requires you to have picked a particular choice on day 3 (watching Tracy masturbate with her e-cig). However, the variable for that choice wasn't set in the game when that part was released but only added later, so you may need to replay the game from day 3 to get the option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, if you want to get Aisha off the hook but don't want to start the game over, you can set the variable using the console:
Code:
tracyECIG = True

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
College Bound [v0.3.13 Public] [FOZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.72 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 488 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.69 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 454 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Helping Aisha in this latest chapter requires you to have picked a particular choice on day 3 (watching Tracy masturbate with her e-cig). However, the variable for that choice wasn't set in the game when that part was released but only added later, so you may need to replay the game from day 3 to get the option.

Alternatively, if you want to get Aisha off the hook but don't want to start the game over, you can set the variable using the console:
Code:
tracyECIG = True
I had a feeling something was messed up, when that scene took place. I was wondering why the MC didnt bother to actually reason with Tracy about it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Code:
tracyECIG = True
I was about to post this exact same thing.
Thankfully console can fix it but it is annoying to have variables created retroactively.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes