Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I love the game and am a huge an of Blanca. I dont mind that not every release has erotic scenes but we have reached the point where I cant tell when was the last update with some of that.

Reactions: potatoman398

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I dont mind that not every release has erotic scenes but we have reached the point where I cant tell when was the last update with some of that.
This one has Lynda blowing the MC in his sleep and potential set-up for sex with Summer later that day.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If the mC doesnt bang Bianca soon I am going to have a bloody tantrum

_rubs blankie to soothe himself_
How many times have we had Blanca now? A few. She's old news. I want some Willow. But, this last update has me confused as fuck about her now. If the dev is writing her that way, I'll then throw a tantrum. Ahahaha

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
How many times have we had Blanca now? A few. She's old news. I want some Willow. But, this last update has me confused as fuck about her now. If the dev is writing her that way, I'll then throw a tantrum. Ahahaha
Agree. Let me at Betty instead though...
I'll take the more meek sister over another Blanca.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm...2 times iirc.
Blanca and the mother of that bitchy classmate are the only characters, which interest me so far, the wife of MC's boss seems also not bad.
But thats it, no interest in any of the others we can interact with, i really hope we can do Blanca, while Summer catches them red handed and breaks of with MC :whistle:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hm...2 times iirc.
Blanca and the mother of that bitchy classmate are the only characters, which interest me so far, the wife of MC's boss seems also not bad.
But thats it, no interest in any of the others we can interact with, i really hope we can do Blanca, while Summer catches them red handed and breaks of with MC :whistle:
I think we are stuck with the gf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, yeah. Just my 2¢.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. whoever that boio may be .. he can stay chained 4 all I care.
I have said this some time ago, Summer looks a bit crazy to me. I wouldn't be surprised if later in the future we get a bad ending with her chaining her boyfriend to a basement. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can then safely have my babe all lush and drenched in our love making topside.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The other girls are good too but with Bianca you know you could ask her to dress up in Summers lingerie and bang her on summers bed and she would be into it

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes