Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I started to play that game and it's quite weird, i have a girlfriend i dont give a shit for because the game just say so, and during all the time i have played i maybe have seen her once or twice for one minute !!!
But i have seen many other girls and i have gladly fucked them all because my supposed girfriend doesn't mean anything to me.

How am i supposed to be true and in love with someone i don't know and i almost never see and whith whom i have just make out a little before ??:rolleyes:
It's always the same with those game where you start with a girlfriend, if the game doesn't care to quickly really get feeling for her, it's lost.
For the moment i just want to get rid of her, she doesn't mean anything to me, any other girl in this game is more interesting.:ROFLMAO:

So if all the game is about fucking every girl in town while my supposed girlfriend is waiting somewhere taking good care of her viginity as i'm supposed to stay true and prepare for a trip to Paris, i won't last long here.

Fuck that shitty town, go to Paris so i can fuck all those sexy french girls while my "girfriend" thinks about how she would loose her viginity some day maybe!!

Reactions: Raziel_8

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As the game is going, i would love to have the "fuck your paris trip" option and stay with all the mamas in milftown and Blanca
Oh yes Blanca !!!:love::love::love:, why am i forced to think about that non existing girl that i start to hate, will that game give me the opportunity to ditch her for good.
If i cannot fuck Blanca because of that stupid bitch i may well end up by killing her!
If the dev does not realise how stupid this "be true to my non existing girlfriend" idea is, he will loose many players, who would want to play that game this way, maybe some fans of masochism or some cucked angry girl maybe!:ROFLMAO:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I started to play that game and it's quite weird, i have a girlfriend i dont give a shit for because the game just say so, and during all the time i have played i maybe have seen her once or twice for one minute !!!
But i have seen many other girls and i have gladly fucked them all because my supposed girfriend doesn't mean anything to me.

How am i supposed to be true and in love with someone i don't know and i almost never see and whith whom i have just make out a little before ??:rolleyes:
It's always the same with those game where you start with a girlfriend, if the game doesn't care to quickly really get feeling for her, it's lost.
For the moment i just want to get rid of her, she doesn't mean anything to me, any other girl in this game is more interesting.:ROFLMAO:

So if all the game is about fucking every girl in town while my supposed girlfriend is waiting somewhere taking good care of her viginity as i'm supposed to stay true and prepare for a trip to Paris, i won't last long here.

Fuck that shitty town, go to Paris so i can fuck all those sexy french girls while my "girfriend" thinks about how she would loose her viginity some day maybe!!
You're playing a college student in a slow-moving relationship, faced with the (depending on your character: difficult) decision of whether to stay faithful or become experienced – a setup I'd call quite normal.

With the narration starting well after your first year, some relations need to be already established and taken at face value. Having you be emotionally bound to these characters is very hard to do, as forming said bonds requires spending time with them, sharing experiences… like actually playing the first year, for instance. Having said that, you do raise a very valid concern regarding Summer: she's too absent in the beginning, to my mind, too little of her daily life is being shared to have her character's growth be about more than sexual experiences and her mental health. But this may very well be intentional, seeing as staying faithful to her does shorten the playtime significantly.

But staying faithful wasn't really an option for me to begin with. Well, because I'm a slut mostly, but also because of the game showing me realistic looking women. Women with curves, with cellulitis and stretch marks, with slight skin discolorations and visible pores, and above all, attractive faces. Look at Aisha, Lynda, Blanca…. they're all absolutely gorgeous. It will be quite interesting to see how an actual harem may be formed out of this sea of flings.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You're playing a college student in a slow-moving relationship, faced with the (depending on your character: difficult) decision of whether to stay faithful or become experienced – a setup I'd call quite normal.

With the narration starting well after your first year, some relations need to be already established and taken at face value. Having you be emotionally bound to these characters is very hard to do, as forming said bonds requires spending time with them, sharing experiences… like actually playing the first year, for instance. Having said that, you do raise a very valid concern regarding Summer: she's too absent in the beginning, to my mind, too little of her daily life is being shared to have her character's growth be about more than sexual experiences and her mental health. But this may very well be intentional, seeing as staying faithful to her does shorten the playtime significantly.

But staying faithful wasn't really an option for me to begin with. Well, because I'm a slut mostly, but also because of the game showing me realistic looking women. Women with curves, with cellulitis and stretch marks, with slight skin discolorations and visible pores, and above all, attractive faces. Look at Aisha, Lynda, Blanca…. they're all absolutely gorgeous. It will be quite interesting to see how an actual harem may be formed out of this sea of flings.
I'm pretty sure the dev said it's not a harem game. But, I could be wrong on that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1623578866170.png

JUN 12, 2021 AT 6:34 PM
College Bound website

Heya!

You might already know this (or not), because there were a couple of links circulating on the Internet, but just to make sure that everyone is aware and caught up, here's a short announcement.

I've recently made a website for College Bound! I made it with the intention to present new players from Steam with the game's story and a content preview, but hopefully all of you will have a fun time checking it out. It features four special renders as sliders (with Summer, Blanca, Aisha and Miranda), an image gallery, trailer and more. I've spent quite a lot of time to make the site look appealing and work flawless, but it's your opinion that matters the most to me, so when you'll find time, check it out and let me know what do you think about it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I like the website. Great idea to generate enthusiasm for the game. My only suggestion is to revamp the character cards. The images for most of the women aren't the best, compared to how they look in the game. And there isn't much description. I would find better images for each of them, and put it on the website, with a paragraph description of the character. I think this could get some more people to either buy the game on Steam or subscribe to your Patreon.

Reactions: fortuna95

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is there really something new, the 3.11 file is smaller than 3.09 ?!!
Is it just adressing some bugs?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.11] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 446 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 411 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How and an updates change log be not applicable? Was it not even a bug fix?
In this case, N/A stands for Not Available. 3.10 and 3.11 each adds about the same short bursts of content as the previous updates: 3.10 has the first sex scene with Summer and begins a (somewhat flirty, but non-sexual) scene with Amber and Liu at the gym, continued in 3.11 which also has a short talk with Jess.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In this case, N/A stands for Not Available. 3.10 and 3.11 each adds about the same short bursts of content as the previous updates: 3.10 has the first sex scene with Summer and begins a (somewhat flirty, but non-sexual) scene with Amber and Liu at the gym, continued in 3.11 which also has a short talk with Jess.
I see. From the sounds of it it seems pretty uneventful but at least it's an update.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes