Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Would have been better if its not forced relationship and instant girlfriend would also force player to cheat on her , gonna pass

Reactions: L0MBR0

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Would have been better if its not forced relationship and instant girlfriend would also force player to cheat on her , gonna pass
Yeah pre-established relationships are bad, most of the time i have absolutely no interest in that character or outright dislike them, worse if u can't end that relationship.
In this game the gf feels more like a side character, doesn't have a lot of screentime and u never really connect with her character, also one of the worst/uninteresting characters in the game imo....and a lil bit mental.
I don't even feel bad cheating on her, as i realy don't care one bit about her.

And the worst part of the gf for me is, she cock-blocks me from getting more time with Blanca, really the bitch needs to be gone :mad:

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my Compress android port of latest version. Here is the link:

I will upload my walkthrough mod soon .Here is my server link . Join to get more games port.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Please, updated for : College Bound [v0.3.11]
THANK YOU in advance...

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Hey guys I hope you all are fine.
Guys I will like to share my Compress android port of latest version. Here is the link: Mega

I will upload my walkthrough mod soon .Here is my server link . Join to get more games port.

Great ,now i m waiting for WT mod to follow the harem path(get all scenes) as harem is a tag here

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Well at first I didn't really like Summer but now after finally going all the way with her and seeing that perfect ass of hers (beautiful tits as well) :love:. I am hooked, I am definitely going to keep her but I still want Blanca. I'm thinking MC, Summer and Blanca should all go to Paris together :D.

Do you think Summer will put up with my keto diet though? She will probably want to kill me for that :ROFLMAO:. After seeing Blanca with that big juicy burger I don't think she would have a problem with my diet at least. I certainly have no problem feeding Blanca some meat :devilish:.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Ahhh, i would realy love to"bumb in Blanca" again.;) It is quite some time since the last time. And in Liu and Amber as well. :ROFLMAO:I hope Mc will have a turn around with Liu. I like her or at least the model.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So here are some thoughts I have in regards so far with the game

Blanca: Natural cryptonite for me, with being both stacked and a redhead. Can't resist her.
Amber: I like strong women, yet at the same time I feel like she may break our dick while she is climaxing around it. Still, eager to slay.
Willow: Love her model and tat. Though seems a tad obsessed with Aisha. Then again, can't blame a girl for that.
Harem: Hopefully it can happen sooner rather than later, most likely after we've established the sexual side of Summer's life a bit more and we can brouch the topic of others (Cough Cough Blanca Cough Cough) on either a pure or somewhat cheating path.

Reactions: JJsaint and Grelk
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes