• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
LOL
I remember the first time I heard that song when I was a young teen back in '90 when I bought that album on cassette along with the "Straight Outa Compton" album and Eazy E's "Eazy-Duz-It".

Also this:

Jan 8, 2021
Hiii can someone change the incest mod i just want the incest mod without walkthrough because to play with walkthrough is no fun because you are spoiled can someone please change the mod i just need the incest mod DrAddy can you change it please

Last edited:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
What sucks is you can't get bigger ones on Mega unless you pay them (fuck that) and the other sites are like dial up slow or slower. For bigger ones might just have to go to Pirate Bay for torrents (the more popular ones here wind up there.) You just have to watch - if the exe file is more than a couple hundred KB it' a different one that tries to install malware, so you have to delete it and use the one inside the "library" folder. If you do click the main one and see an installer end it. This is for Ren'py games, not sure of others.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hiii can someone change the incest mod i just want the incest mod without walkthrough because to play with walkthrough is no fun because you are spoiled can someone please change the mod i just need the incest mod DrAddy can you change it please
You can do it yourself, just use a text editor and do a search on each .rpy file for menu
then remove the walkthrough stuff as it always starts with a \n

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019
College Bound [v0.4.08] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 611 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 577 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks. But could you upload not on the mixdrop.sx? For example on the mixdrop.ag if you wan`t change the uploading host. "sx" is blocking by some providers. And doesn`t work through tor (for example)...

P.S.: It's ok, don`t bother. I realized how to bypass it.
For all of those who has a problem with blocking mixdrop.sx by their provider just change ".sx" in the link domain to ".co". For example: should be
Works for me. ;)

Last edited:

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Unofficial Update Patch. 0.4.08 to 0.4.09.
~35mb

The patch is a bps binary patch.

-Con: Requires an unplayed version of the game (Hopefully you still have the .zip you originally downloaded).
-Pro: The new patched directory will be an exact copy byte for byte of the new version.

When ran, it will create the new patched folder alongside the old one. It will also ask if you want to make a backup copy of the new version as a zip to keep as a clean copy for the next update to use the next patch. It will delete the itself by exit.

Requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contents:

How to apply:

Example:

Limited testing, but as long as the patch succeeds there should be no issues unless it is an actual bug in that version of the game.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Since the Patreon Public Release is available on Foz's Patreon Page, here is my mod's update:
  • Updated for the 0.4.09 content

NOTICE:
Next week's 0.4.10 update for my mod will be my last update for a couple of weeks, personal life.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes