Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.10]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.10]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.08]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.08]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-15
Version: 0.4.10

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated earlier in game about not getting any Mia action if MC grabs her ass during Yoga
  • Updated for the 0.4.10 content

NOTICE:
I won't be releasing an update for 0.4.11 and possibly 0.4.12 due to personal life.

Links in sig and OP.

• Sad
Reactions: punisher2099

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Wow finally I seem to be givin a dialogue option to breakup with summer.
As she was forced on me, right out the gate.
And now I can hopefully have the option to pursue someone I'd personally prefer, as FOZ added a lot of potential LI's.

Nov 9, 2020
Someone needs a new site for files. Mega sucks how long it takes and not able to do big files.
i gave up he waiting game months ago ang bought a mega subscription yearly cost wasnt to bad and the speed boost is nice imho its worth it now i can download up to 12tb lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
-FOZ- Could you *please* think about uploading "update only" files so we don't have to keep downloading the full game every time there's an update (which is pretty frequently, thank you for that)? Basically a "patch" to update the existing game we have from the previous version to the current one.
It would be very helpful now that nopy is gone. Most the other file services are way too slow.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Finally we get the Latin mommy Mia to drink the green goo tea & have sex. Would have been great when her daughter came home, if she got through the bedroom door & caught u banging her mommy. She would be yelling “stop raping my mommy” & mommy would be like “No please don’t stop fuckin me with that big dick” HA

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Something else to add to that scene, the MC could have said to Mia’s daughter, back off bitch, unless you want me to get your mom pregnant, and then u can have a new stepbrother or sister & can call me Big Daddy

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Something else to add to that scene, the MC could have said to Mia’s daughter, back off bitch, unless you want me to get your mom pregnant, and then u can have a new stepbrother or sister & can call me Big Daddy
Why would u say that :unsure:
I would say.
Watch how i knock up ur mom, soon u will have a little sibling and will call me daddy, while i spank ur spoiled ass bitch.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes