Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Unofficial Update Patch. 0.4.08 to 0.4.09.
~35mb

The patch is a bps binary patch.

-Con: Requires the game folder to be unplayed (Hopefully you still have the .zip you originally downloaded).
-Pro: The new patched directory will be an exact copy byte for byte of the new version.

When ran, it will create the new patched game folder alongside the old one. It will also ask if you want to make a backup copy of the new version as a zip to keep as a clean copy for the next update to use the next patch. It will delete the itself by exit.

Requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contents:

How to apply:

Limited testing, but as long as the patch succeeds there should be no issues unless it is an actual bug in that version of the game.
ok tested it out when ran with the patcher.bat inside the directory where the game folder is the patcher.bat window that game up gave the message directory not found and was unable to run

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
ok tested it out when ran with the patcher.bat inside the directory where the game folder is the patcher.bat window that game up gave the message directory not found and was unable to run
what is the name of your game folder? it should be:

CollegeBound-0.4.08-pc

should look like:

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah this vn should have a trolling tag for the shit the mc says if you try to kiss Betty. I totally wanted to smack his pixel face.

Betty: I'd hit it :)
Agreed.
Considering i'd been pretty much saying i want Betty content, for that shit to be uttered let me down. Whoever's writing needs to omit their own self inserts commentary cause it's really bringing down the quality of the game. Let the players themselves decide which character they think is hot or not by having the choices matter. If i don't persue Betty content, then you can interject how the MC doesn't like her in a romantic way.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
MC cheats on Summer, not the other way around. There is no NTR in College Bound & never will be.
Will summer be part of the harem? Or she will get mad if she finds out the mc are cheating? i know it seems im asking for a spoiler, but i would love to know just that simple thing cuz in "harem" games i hate to exclude girls

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Will summer be part of the harem? Or she will get mad if she finds out the mc are cheating? i know it seems im asking for a spoiler, but i would love to know just that simple thing cuz in "harem" games i hate to exclude girls
I’m so done with Summer, you don’t stick your dick in crazy, well too late. Anyway I’m still trying to get with that hot Columbian mommy, can’t remember her name

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
do you mean I should rename the folder originally named game to [CollegeBound-0.4.08-pc]
No

CollegeBound-0.4.08-pc would be the parent directory that contains game, renpy, CollegeBound.exe, etc...

I now realize saying "game folder" in my instructions is a bit confusing. I will try to fix that.

Last edited:

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Kaidman

I have updated the the instructions, hopefully it is clearer. I have also updated the patcher.bat so you can drag and drop the parent folder and you wouldn't need to worry about the name if done this way.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
anyone have full save don't want to start again from scratch
You might want to state if you're on the faithful or fuck anything routes.

Sadly I don't have my fuck anything route saves on my phone. Hopefully someone will hook ya up...

if not there is the tab button after you choose skip unseen text In preferences:)

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Unofficial Update Patch. [v0.4.09 >> v0.4.10].

Clean (unplayed)
~42mb

Played (unmodded)
~42.5mb

The patch is a bps binary patch.

Update will be an exact copy, byte for byte, of new version.

When ran, it will create the new patched folder alongside the old one. It will also ask if you want to make a backup copy of the new version as a zip to keep as a clean copy. It will delete the itself by exit.

Requirements:

Contents:

How to apply:

Example:

Limited testing, especially the "Played" version of the patch. But as long as the patch succeeds there should be no issues unless it is an actual bug in that version of the game.

*Can do custom patch versions if requested, such as v0.4.07 to v0.4.10.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
College Bound [v0.4.10] [FOZ] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 627 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 2.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 593 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The change log looks exactly the same as the last update. Was nothing changed or added or is it just bug fixes?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes