• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
I have come up with a workaround that should allow games that have been run to use my update patch as long as you use the "Played" version of the patch. It works for me on my machine and a VM without issue.

I did this by comparing a clean version of the game to a ran version. Noting all altered and generated files.

From the clean version I removed any files that would be altered to have a base for creating the patch.
Created the patch from that base with the new version of the game. (This is why the "Played" is slightly larger than the "Clean" version of the patch, as it has to generate those removed files)

From the user side when patcher.bat is run, the altered or generated files from their game will be moved temporarily to get that same base, the patch is then applied creating the new version of the game. Previous moved files are then put back in their original location.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
anyone know how to trigger call mia? to get the massage scene? i did managed to get it before, but i forgot. im starting over because of save errors ty

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There's a bug regarding Mia's tea, no matter which choice you take the sex scene plays
If Foz doesn't also add the variable check for drinkGreenGooWithMia0409 instead of just massage_kick then I can add that in later, I may have to be reminded later since I am getting ready to go on vacation and will probably forget.

Reactions: CircaAD

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
-FOZ- Could you *please* think about uploading "update only" files so we don't have to keep downloading the full game every time there's an update (which is pretty frequently, thank you for that)? Basically a "patch" to update the existing game we have from the previous version to the current one.
It's not official - so understand if you don't want to use it - but see if my update patch works for you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For some reason I thought this had a harem tag. O'well I guess this update is the first in the breaking hearts that are coming. I hope Bianca knows self defense cause a crazy blonde is probably headed to hurt her or choke her with tofu.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finally was time to play again, after waiting for 8 updats.
And just one scene talking with Blanca, really what a disappointment...the dev sure likes to use her for advertisment only to blue ball :mad:
Well at least some good scenes with Jess and Mia but thats about it.

Ah and getting Ahisha stolen by Willow, she also was so friendly to remind me that she is so gratefull MC introduced her to Aisha and made it possible...and for the cherry on top the''virgin'' was so friendly to remind me that she got some strap-on action with Willow...at that point i reloaded and put both in trash bin.
Well Willow as the 2nd most fuggly character after Blancas sister was there from the beginning, funny thing was, how the MC bashed that whore before meeting them, even thought she looked way better than Willow...
Funny, somehow i feel more cucked by that scene, than in some games, which actually have the cursed three letter content.
Well and the overwhelming urge to introduce Willow to Summer as my ''girlfriend'' and watching what happens :KEK:

And who else thinks that MC/Blanca should get armed after that break up with Summer :whistle:

Last edited:

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
Yeah no questions there, if that wasn't the real break up, i fear for the lives of MC/Blanca if the real break up happens....that could get stabby.
If I was with her I'd be most afraid she'd do a Lorena Bobbitt. Then try to kill Blanca.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Cough... I'm still vying for that route where we stay with Summer but keep fucking Bianca (and everyone else) sneaky style. I want to get her some help though. Her schizo powers seem to give her clairvoyance, which is dangerous for my MC.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If I was with her I'd be most afraid she'd do a Lorena Bobbitt. Then try to kill Blanca.
Yeah, i certainly wouldn't sleep with her in the same house. As for killing Blanca...well how it ended, i think thats where she is heading to.
Cough... I'm still vying for that route where we stay with Summer but keep fucking Bianca (and everyone else) sneaky style. I want to get her some help though. Her schizo powers seem to give her clairvoyance, which is dangerous for my MC.
Over last episodes it had less to do with clairvoyance and more with her seeing/imagine shit that just aint real.
Well i won't dissagree that it could get dangerous for MC, but i think Blanca is her priority target.

EmmanSph

Oct 6, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.10 + Lord Ashram's mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Site can't be reach?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
MC and Summer didn't breakup in my save.
I am guessing it has something to do with the paths you choose. If you play the faithful path I am guessing she doesn't break up with you, where as those who chase every peace of tail that shows up gets that change.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes