Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.10)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607

Files: Steam only version and Patreon Public Release only version.
Please, can you update to : College Bound - version 0.4.12

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Its pretty easy. Put the incest mod into the game folder and start the game, then make the choices you think are best. Thats how you play without walkthrough. :)
Now you just need to tell him what files he need to include of the mod that make sure he only get the incest patch, and not the walkthrough mod active right?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607

lol, the host deleted your file and replaced it with a rar file and put a txt file inside that say:
"
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hii Can someone please tell me how to only play with incest patch without walkthrough because with walkthrough it's no fun you get spoiled I just can't understand how you play such good games with walkthrough
I wrote to the modder but unfortunately he wasn't ready to help me :(
I've already answered your previous post on this here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-4-12-foz.70256/post-6890359

Please stop spamming this thread about this.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Now you just need to tell him what files he need to include of the mod that make sure he only get the incest patch, and not the walkthrough mod active right?
It's all in the same files as they share the code but I've already explained to him previously what to do but he appears to not want to do it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Please, can you update to : College Bound - version 0.4.12
I had 3 games I am modding all get released together in less than 24 hours of each other Saturday/Sunday so I am trying to get them all done as soon as I can.

lol, the host deleted your file and replaced it with a rar file and put a txt file inside that say:
"
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."
Cloudflare did that to all my rar files attached on this site but not the PDF files, I will have to go back through all of my mod posts that have rar files and re-attach them among doing all the normal updates.

Reactions: Belnick

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Uh, how do i unlock those two new animations? You don't get any decision making after the talk with Summer afaik. o_O

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Uh, how do i unlock those two new animations? You don't get any decision making after the talk with Summer afaik. o_O
If you're talking about where you only see a "Continue" button, you did the same thing I did. Rollback a scene and then click to move forward.

Vertexin

Dec 31, 2019

Directions:

There are 2 files for download both for Steam... could you reupload one of them?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
There are 2 files for download both for Steam... could you reupload one of them?
They'll have to be reuploaded in general, the contents got changed by the site where they were hosted, I think. The user explained it on the previous page:
Cloudflare did that to all my rar files attached on this site but not the PDF files, I will have to go back through all of my mod posts that have rar files and re-attach them among doing all the normal updates.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update:
  • Updates to earlier in the game about whether you should kiss Betty or not if you want the Betty Path
  • Updates to earlier in the game about whether you should push Amber about what's bothering her
  • Updates for 0.4.11 and 0.4.12 content

Note 1: F95 + Cloudflare no longer are allowing rar files to be attached possibly due to the extreme load the site is constantly under, so now I have them on mega now.

Note 2: If you had kissed Betty earlier in the game but still want to be on the Betty path, open "game\dlc_episode3\scripts\S0411.rpy".
NOT "S0411.rpyc"
With a text editor you will see:
label start0411:
stop music fadeout 10.0
hide bg with dissolve

Change it to this:
label start0411:
stop music fadeout 10.0
$ kissBetty0407 = False
hide bg with dissolve

Save and play.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For those wondering that are on the Betty Path, according to the game code, I went ahead and added this in my Walkthrough.
betty.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
If you're talking about where you only see a "Continue" button, you did the same thing I did. Rollback a scene and then click to move forward.
Could you be little more specific/clearer? My last save stops before you choose to tell Summer you love her or that you need to think about it some. There were two spots where a "continue" appears, one after talking with Betty (that does not invite the MC over) and another in the talk with Amber in the Shake Shack. Do you mean i have to redo the talk about Futismo in Betty's place and NOT kiss her something else altogether?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Could you be little more specific/clearer? My last save stops before you choose to tell Summer you love her or that you need to think about it some. There were two spots where a "continue" appears, one after talking with Betty (that does not invite the MC over) and another in the talk with Amber in the Shake Shack. Do you mean i have to redo the talk about Futismo in Betty's place and NOT kiss her something else altogether?
For me, it was right after you tell Summer you love her or not. After s

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.12)

Directions:

Files:
Mega
SINCE THE IC PATCH HAS BEEN DELETED FOR SOME REASON OR OTHER HERE IS A OLD WALK THOUGH THE SECOND FILE IS THE I C PATCH

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
For me, it was right after you tell Summer you love her or not. After s
Just confirmed it, apprently kissing Betty was the problem all along. Makes me doubly pissed because i only choose to kiss her because the previous walkthrough misled me into thinking it was required to get scenes with her... :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes