• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Note 1: F95 + Cloudflare no longer are allowing rar files to be attached possibly due to the extreme load the site is constantly under, so now I have them on mega now.
Nah looks more like cloudflare is trying to sever ties with the site by labeling stuff against tos.

Reactions: jackkane

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nah looks more like cloudflare is trying to sever ties with the site by labeling stuff against tos.
That wouldn't surprise me, but damn it's like they are serving this site on 10 year old Xeon clusters when they need some Epyc server clusters asap, lol.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Just confirmed it, apprently kissing Betty was the problem all along. Makes me doubly pissed because i only choose to kiss her because the previous walkthrough misled me into thinking it was required to get scenes with her... :rolleyes:
I didn't know then what the future output of that choice was which was why I just placed that it changes a variable.
If you look at my update post a few posts up then you would have seen that I updated that part of the game and a workaround for those who did choose that option.

There are several variables that I didn't know what would happen if chosen and I keep a list of those to watch closely.
Another one which is a part of the 0.4.12 update is where you pressed Amber more back in 0.4.09.
If anyone needs a workaround for that I can post that too but you should have pressed her unless you were on a Summer only play or don't care about her path.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Is it my game or is that final scene with a certain female, forced/scripted.
Rather you pulled out or not, I mean hell it's not like I had a chance/choice to wear protection or not.
Come on devs WTF, that's some life changing stuff there.
Also to the devs, and as a guy from the 60's, who's been deployed all over the world, not all woman in their 30's+ have stretch marks and blotchy discolored skin, believe it or not.
Anyway as this title is one of my current favorites during my frequent flights, I thought I'd share my observation.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I didn't know then what the future output of that choice was which was why I just placed that it changes a variable.
If you look at my update post a few posts up then you would have seen that I updated that part of the game and a workaround for those who did choose that option.

There are several variables that I didn't know what would happen if chosen and I keep a list of those to watch closely.
Another one which is a part of the 0.4.12 update is where you pressed Amber more back in 0.4.09.
If anyone needs a workaround for that I can post that too but you should have pressed her unless you were on a Summer only play or don't care about her path.
Well, it happens. I had an extra save far enough back that it took me about 5 minutes to redo things right.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Well, it happens. I had an extra save far enough back that it took me about 5 minutes to redo things right.
I do try my best to dig through the game code to see what the variables do and sometimes the devs will leave notes or reminders in the code that helps but not always. This one was one that Foz hid from the game code but giving how she reacted if you kissed her or not and given her personality it now does makes sense which one we should have chose to continue her path.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
BTW, I also prefer skinny chicks with Willow being the hottest one in the game for me with Summer being second and I'm talking only about looks not personalities. Also, I was not looking forward to the Betty sex scene due to how her looks were previously in the game but the change made her very acceptable.

That being said, my wife of 20+ years (I married her after she graduated high school) has always been on either the skinnier/smaller side of a thicc girl to the larger side of a thicc girl throughout our relationship.

I also don't see why Tarrang can't express his opinion on the girls considering how many posts on this game's thread are just that. How many times has Willow been called a crackwhore for being a skinny goth chick again just for starters.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
BTW, I also prefer skinny chicks with Willow being the hottest one in the game for me with Summer being second and I'm talking only about looks not personalities. Also, I was not looking forward to the Betty sex scene due to how her looks were previously in the game but the change made her very acceptable.

That being said, my wife of 20+ years (I married her after she graduated high school) has always been on either the skinnier/smaller side of a thicc girl to the larger side of a thicc girl throughout our relationship.

I also don't see why Tarrang can't express his opinion on the girls considering how many posts on this game's thread are just that. How many times has Willow been called a crackwhore for being a skinny goth chick again just for starters.
I was not at all attracted to Betty in the previous version, but this version she looks great. Damn right I had MC bust a nut deep inside her. Also, I'm with you in regards to Willow. I think she's sexy af.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Keep getting maintenance issues and problems loading since yesterday, is it from my end or heavy traffic or etc.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Still waiting on fun time with Amber, still have yet to fucking address Summer's issue (again), dueling redheads will be fun for sure, and pull out game is none existent (which I approve).

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So... Still waiting on fun time with Amber, still have yet to fucking address Summer's issue (again), dueling redheads will be fun for sure, and pull out game is none existent (which I approve).
Way this version ends really looks like Amber is next in line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It really had to be said. For science.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So when will the Mia green goo path be fixed? not able to say no...
I didn't make a note to make my own patch for this (a lot was going on). I will now, to implement in my next update for the next release whether Foz fixes it or not.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.12]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di C College Bound [v0.4.12]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.10]

di College Bound [v0.4.10]

of College Bound [v0.4.08]

di College Bound [v0.4.08]

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-28
Version: 0.4.12
+

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes