Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Wait pick between Summer and Blanca? I thought this was going to be a harem?
I agree but I don't find Summer interesting at all so a dump her only option is nice.
With Betty and Blanca getting content back to back I couldn't be happier right now :BootyTime:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Added option on Summer Path while talking with Blanca to either stay on the Summer Only Path or to being able to see the Blanca Path scene while being able to continue to see the Summer Path content. This will most likely be an important choice for the future for the Summer and Blanca Paths for my mod.
  • Fix to not have sex with Mia of you choose not to drink the Green Goo

Choosing to do the Blanca scene if you still had sex with Summer back in the 0.4.10 update will allow you the possibility to do both the Summer and Blanca routes with the future of my mods. If not then if you had sex with Summer back in the 0.4.10 update and choose not to see the Blanca scene will continue you forward on the Summer only route and if you had chosen not to have sex with Summer during the 0.4.10 update then when the time comes and you have to choose between Summer or Blanca and you choose Blanca then you will be on the Blanca (no Summer too) Path.
So just redownloading the mod and extracting it over the older version will update it? or will I need a fresh game install?

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
A suggestion would be to put them all in a MEGA folder and use this post as your OFFICIAL post you reference in your update posts so the mods could put it in the OP.
I would do that if my post was put in the OP, but why would it need to be mega.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Probably to have a localized archive.
You could also just copy all the links into a single post accomplishing the same deal.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There's a reason why I said a Mega Folder as I don't know if you can do that with MediaFire. To see what I mean by Mega Folder, here is an example from one of the games I mod:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So just redownloading the mod and extracting it over the older version will update it? or will I need a fresh game install?
If you mean on top of the 0.4.12 release then you won't get the new images for the game.

All you need to do is download 0.4.13, decompress it and apply my mod on top of that and you will be file since Ren'Py saves your saves in both %APPDATA% and in the game's game\save folder.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
If you mean on top of the 0.4.12 release then you won't get the new images for the game.

All you need to do is download 0.4.13, decompress it and apply my mod on top of that and you will be file since Ren'Py saves your saves in both %APPDATA% and in the game's game\save folder.
OOOH I'm a dumbass lol I meant putting your updated .13 mod over the .12 mod and game but since I checked here and not the devs Patreon I didn't know the game update to 0.4.13 so I thought you just updated the mod for the .12 game version.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
OOOH I'm a dumbass lol I meant putting your updated .13 mod over the .12 mod and game but since I checked here and not the devs Patreon I didn't know the game update to 0.4.13 so I thought you just updated the mod for the .12 game version.
If I was gonna do an update to my 0.4.12 mod then I would have named my mod 0.4.12.1 to try to avoid confusion with the game's release numbering. But I'm glad you got it now.

Reactions: Kronos405

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
There's a reason why I said a Mega Folder as I don't know if you can do that with MediaFire. To see what I mean by Mega Folder, here is an example from one of the games I mod:
Mega
You can also do folders with mediafire. I like it a bit more for this use case as files aren't very large and links seem to load a lot quicker.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
College Bound 0.4.13 release
Hello!

Get ready. Prepare yourself. Just two words will be enough to explain why - Blanca animation. It's one of the best so far and it comes in two variants (one experimental). Take my word for it, you have to see it.

Apart from that, in this week's release you'll finish your conversation with Aisha, discover a new secret in the university assisted by Mary and set up a meeting with your girlfriend...and some other girl.

PC:
MAC:

4.13 has been released for public but the game is already at 4.15

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
College Bound 0.4.13 release
Hello!

Get ready. Prepare yourself. Just two words will be enough to explain why - Blanca animation. It's one of the best so far and it comes in two variants (one experimental). Take my word for it, you have to see it.

Apart from that, in this week's release you'll finish your conversation with Aisha, discover a new secret in the university assisted by Mary and set up a meeting with your girlfriend...and some other girl.

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega

4.13 has been released for public but the game is already at 4.15
0.4.13 has been available to the public since the 5th as I released my mod for the game the next day.

The delay for the public release of 0.4.14 is because Foz is working on releasing the next DLC (Episode 3) for Steam which will mean that he's working on adding the achievements for Episode 3 which ends with the Patreon 0.4.15 release.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Always wanted to try this game out but couldnt because I need to finish others.
I gonna use it with a mod where you can have multiple routes on a single run for my harem immersion :LUL:
I saw that the harem is planned. I dont expect fully harem path at the moment but is there anything implemented what hints to this way ? :unsure:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.4.13 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,45 GB / 644 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.13-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,42 GB / 610 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.13-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Seriously, this would be a good game without Blanca. But it was because of her that I had it as one of my favourites for a time. But she is - despite being pictured as pretty easy and a bit of a nympho - one of if not the longest going charachters without a proper sex scene. Since the last Blanca scene we had practically the opportunity to have intercourse with every other character. We had 2 early scenes to get us hooked and since than - a BJ and now a masturbation video. Whats next - a kissing scene?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes