• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Always wanted to try this game out but couldnt because I need to finish others.
I gonna use it with a mod where you can have multiple routes on a single run for my harem immersion :LUL:
I saw that the harem is planned. I dont expect fully harem path at the moment but is there anything implemented what hints to this way ? :unsure:
You don't need a mod to have a harem in this game, you can pretty much fuck all the girls without it, just make sure you are nice and flirty to all of them.

Actually, I think its about time you add the harem tag to the op tags -FOZ-

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You don't need a mod to have a harem in this game, you can pretty much fuck all the girls without it, just make sure you are nice and flirty to all of them.

Actually, I think its about time you add the harem tag to the op tags -FOZ-
You for real brother ? Because I checked the mod where you got the supposed "harem" where the Summer Path and Blanca Path seems to be exclusive.

Reactions: mofonistik

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Jesus Christ, just make it before that "continue" thing shows up there's a page for "save here" so it can be saved without getting fucked up.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You for real brother ? Because I checked the mod where you got the supposed "harem" where the Summer Path and Blanca Path seems to be exclusive.
There may be some exclusive scene for summer if u take her route only but you can go full harem without mods, so yeah you are not going to lose much by only playing Summer and rejecting all other girls.

The harem route is the way to go in this game ;).

OMG ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, can the MC get all the girls pregnant? lol
Hopefully yeah :p

(that will make hell of a bitch the money you need for child care though :ROFLMAO:)

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There may be some exclusive scene for summer if u take her route only but you can go full harem without mods, so yeah you are not going to lose much by only playing Summer and rejecting all other girls.

You may dont see it, but right now I give you my respect to you by knocking on my chest for you. :cool:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Which mod?

If you guys check the changelog in my mod, I plan on making it so that you can still be on both the Summer Harem Route and the Blanca Harem Route together if you want to.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you guys check the changelog in my mod, I plan on making it so that you can still be on both the Summer Harem Route and the Blanca Harem Route together if you want to.
Kinda confused now. From what I got in the current build you have to chose between Summer and Blanca or you can have a harem Path. However, if you pick only one of these girls you get to see some more exclusive content for each of them but your mod gives the player the option to watch them even if you on the harem path right ?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Kinda confused now. From what I got in the current build you have to chose between Summer and Blanca or you can have a harem Path. However, if you pick only one of these girls you get to see some more exclusive content for each of them but your mod gives the player the option to watch them even if you on the harem path right ?
Right now there are 2 main paths, the Summer Only Path and the Semi-Harem path that will miss the Summer Only Path exclusive content, though I have added a couple of cheats into my mod that allows you to see everything as I always tru to do with all my mods.

Coming up, If you are still on the Summer Only Path then you will stay on that. But Foz is going to be making it so that you can ditch Summer from the Semi-Harem Path to focus more on Blanca instead of Summer on that Path. My mod will allow you to when it happens, if you have been doing my cheats to do the Summer Only + Harem, to be able to do the Summer Only and Blanca + Semi Harem.

Hopefully it all makes sense now.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah I'm kinda thinking the same, as I felt the summer relationship was forced from the begining, in my personal opinion.
Forced? The game starts out that they are gf & bf and worked hard so they can go to Paris together.
The MC was not single.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes