• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Sep 18, 2021
My personal favorite is Amber. I was hoping to hang out with her more, but the story keeps pushing me to go with Blanca. She may as well be the main character, but that's not a complaint.

I do get what people mean with the odd choices and how there seems to be less than you would expect. This game has potential. The frequent updates and constant listening to for feedback warms my heart. I think I'll wait for chapter 3 going forward though. I think by then, the game will have made another dramatic change story and content wise. Till next time.

Reactions: JJsaint

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm not saying he won't add more choices later, but that's where we stand now.
That choice only makes you miss some content but don't force you to leave one of them.

In any case, let me give it straight to you guys,

Foz is not going to force you to choose one and leave the other, what is more... you will be able to have a threesome with Blanca and Summer in the future. (I can't say when or how long it will take to get there, but you will be able to have a full harem of all the girls without having to give up 1 of them.)

Hopefully, this clears any questions about this debate now.

As always, enjoy your harem :p :love:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So, enjoying this drama now with the girls, finaly a breakup. But i am wondering and missing about one girl, Liu. Will we see her again?
I am realy interesstet in her and her story. I hope there will be one.

On that note, a threesome with Amber and Liu would be nice. I think this two would make a powerfull duo, if the can get along in the future. With a bit of banter-and bitching at each other :LOL:

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

College Bound 0.4.14 release

Hello!

This week's release is a big one, I've made over 130 renders and 2 animations with 2 speed options each for it. Whether you're a fan of hot scenes or the story (or both!), you'll find something great for you in this release.
  • Two steamy hot scenes, one with Summer and one with Amber. Both of them are somewhat public, but it just spices things up. If you've played previous releases you might already know where is the scene with Amber going to happen, and if not, well... you better get some popcorn to see this.
  • Story part - what you'll see in this release is heavily dependent on your previous choices (so if you want to see it all, make use of your saves). Go on a fun daydate with Summer or have a difficult talk with her and Blanca? Go out with Amber as "friends" or stay home and kill time by doing house chores (what a hard choice...)? You'll be able to make the final decision and pick between Summer and her redhead ex-best friend.
Safe to say that I've put my heart into this release, as it's one of the most important ones story-wise.

So...what are you waiting for? Go ahead and have some fun in College Bound universe today!

PC:
MAC:

Have a great day!
- FOZ

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey FOZ, thanks for keeping the content coming.
And good luck in any and all future endeavors.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
In version 0.4.14 "Kurt" goes to the cinema

For fun I tried to pinpoint all of the images shamelessly stolen :LOL: used on the big screen.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Summer is pretty hot, but you don't stick your dick in crazy.
Yeah tried that in camp zama japan ONCE, and to this day I still have flashbacks in my sleep, of some almost lorena bobbitt type shit that happened.
Needless to say, when my spider senses go off, I think to myself (IN COMIIIING) and I'm out.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
From the changelog :
" You'll be able to make the final decision and pick between Summer and her redhead ex-best friend "

Oh good, we get to pick between crazy and crazy. :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Qmil679
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes