• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The mental issues stem from you cheating on her.
Really? I've never bothered with a "loyal" route but I seem to recall talk of her being bipolar or something? I wasn't aware that was an STD passed on by superior redheaded models. :unsure:

Seriously though, she actually doesn't turn into a crazy(ier) bitch if you don't bang Bianca?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Really? I've never bothered with a "loyal" route but I seem to recall talk of her being bipolar or something? I wasn't aware that was an STD passed on by superior redheaded models. :unsure:

Seriously though, she actually doesn't turn into a crazy(ier) bitch if you don't bang Bianca?
Not from what I could tell on that save. I haven't played it for awhile, as Foz did fix the loyalty in it and immediately forced us to cheat again. LOL Not even sure if Foz likes her either. Ahahaha

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
could you pls release only the patch instead o forcing us to download the whole game over and over?? expecialoy cuz these weekly updates add really a few contents...would bee good to download only a patch

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
**Breaks out flame thrower**
  • Summer looks better than Blanca who looks like Daffy Duck's big tiddy'd redheaded daughter
  • Blanca has had more rides than a rollercoaster so I'd be worried my dick would fall off sticking it in her without wearing at least 2 condoms and I don't use condoms (got myself fixed and only do friends of my wife that we trust)
  • Blanca will cheat on you even if you fall in love with her and you stop cheating
  • Summer is batshit crazy and you never have a kid with batshit, at some point the wife + kids will kill you in your sleep
  • Summer will make you some money when you go to Parris, just gotta take her to one of the bad parts of Parris and sell her to a sex trafficker

• Haha
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
  • Summer looks better than Blanca who looks like Daffy Duck's big tiddy'd redheaded daughter
  • Blanca has had more rides than a rollercoaster so I'd be worried my dick would fall off sticking it in her without wearing at least 2 condoms and I don't use condoms (got myself fixed and only do friends of my wife that we trust)
  • Blanca will cheat on you even if you fall in love with her and you stop cheating
  • Summer is batshit crazy and you never have a kid with batshit, at some point the wife + kids will kill you in your sleep
  • Summer will make you some money when you go to Parris, just gotta take her to one of the bad parts of Parris and sell her to a sex trafficker
popcorn 6.gif

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
1. You ARE Daffy Duck

2. You have 0 rides

3. You wouldn't know how to cheat, because you never leave your mom's basement

;):devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mistress_Kixen

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.14)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
There's a bug in 0.4.14:

The label _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414 is defined twice, at File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 265:
call summerFittingRoomFuck0414 from _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414
and File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 406:
call summerFittingRoomFuck0414 from _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes