• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's a bug in 0.4.14:

The label _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414 is defined twice, at File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 265:
call summerFittingRoomFuck0414 from _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414
and File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 406:
Same issue here. Just going to remove the mod.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I officially take back all the negative and mean comments I've made about this game I'll even forgive the stupid pills, infertility and condom talk and wish you a Merry Christmas. Now do Blanca :love:
Okey, i am not on willow and aisha path, but i was exepting that Blanca was the first, because , well she was the first who has a load inside

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
There's a bug in 0.4.14:

The label _call_summerFittingRoomFuck0414 is defined twice, at File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 265:
and File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 406:
Same issue here. Just going to remove the mod.
It's from enabling debug/console mode.

What is messed up for me is that I've never ran into any issues with any of the other games I've modded, only this one from Foz and I don't see why as there is nothing in his code that I can see that should be causing these weird issues.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

What is messed up for me is that I've never ran into any issues with any of the other games I've modded, only this one from Foz and I don't see why as there is nothing in his code that I can see that should be causing these weird issues.
No idea. Some devs do some weird shit to their code. Whether purposefully or accidentally.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ah I remember that one. I choose not to creampie her which was why I didn't see that. But at the same time I could totally see Summer nuetering you if she found out you knocked up your best friend.
Don't care what Summer thinks. If it had just been Aisha alone, I would've creampied her multiple times. I just don't share, so, that scene was a 'No-fly Zone' for me.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Don't care what Summer thinks. If it had just been Aisha alone, I would've creampied her multiple times. I just don't share, so, that scene was a 'No-fly Zone' for me.
If I Remember Correctly didn't we get the option to do it with just Aisha when it came down to that moment?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

I've had UnRen fuck up games with enabling the debug console and enabling rollback, some of them refuse to start and spew out an error log, others work just fine as long as you run the game first before trying to enable stuff with UnRen. I attribute it to weird coding or some sort of "order of operations" type thing that makes the game take a shit on itself.

And as for Aisha, zero interest in her and the only reason I was there was for Willow so...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

That's weird as hell, it never did that before, but you're right. I turned off developer mode and it resolved.

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Summer still won't even fuck and she's supposed to be the girlfriend? Only hand and blowjob. That sucks, Blanca (and others, even who were virgins) fuck. IIRC no anal yet though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Summer still won't even fuck and she's supposed to be the girlfriend? Only hand and blowjob. That sucks, Blanca (and others, even who were virgins) fuck. IIRC no anal yet though.
Wrong. On my Summer loyal save, we do take her virginity. I don't know about the manwhore path. I stay on the manwhore, minus Summer, Aisha and Willow. Since they(Aisha & Willow) are pretty much a couple.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
College Bound [v0.4.14 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 654 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,4x GB / 619 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
woww(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Wrong. On my Summer loyal save, we do take her virginity. I don't know about the manwhore path. I stay on the manwhore, minus Summer, Aisha and Willow. Since they(Aisha & Willow) are pretty much a couple.
I do the manwhore path. Pretty much fuck any woman who will have me unless she's fat, ugly or old. Even a married one.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes