Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
The mental issues stem from you cheating on her. If you don't cheat on her, she doesn't go mental. I'm not defending her, I also am not a fan of her's. I have a save for her though. Sad thing is that every time Foz fixes the loyal path, he turns right around and breaks it again. Ahahaha
So far this is incorrect. She is still losing her mind while I'm being faithful to her. She's seeing vivid visions of MC having sex with her friend and she's talking to her grandma (who's not there) on the beach. She's also talking to people that aren't there at the party. She's still losing her marbles, and it has nothing to do with whether you're actually cheating or not. Edit: She also talks to an imaginary person in the clothes shop - still on a totally loyal playthrough.

Honestly MC is a dumbass for not taking this whole talking to imaginary people thing more seriously earlier on in the story.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
And seriously dev... you're having the loyal MC picture Anna topless right after she tells me my girlfriend has onset schizophrenia? Time and place, dude. Time and place. More appropriate for a sleazy MC playthrough if you ask me.
wtf matrix parody.gif

Reactions: Nastys and Awry90

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So far this is incorrect. She is still losing her mind while I'm being faithful to her. She's seeing vivid visions of MC having sex with her friend and she's talking to her grandma (who's not there) on the beach. She's also talking to people that aren't there at the party. She's still losing her marbles, and it has nothing to do with whether you're actually cheating or not. Edit: She also talks to an imaginary person in the clothes shop - still on a totally loyal playthrough.

Honestly MC is a dumbass for not taking this whole talking to imaginary people thing more seriously earlier on in the story.
Hmm... I didn't get that. But,I haven't played it for quite sometime. I'm just not fond of her. But, Up until the pointwhere we take her virginity(Which is where I stopped playing it), she hadn't had any psychotic breaks.

And seriously dev... you're having the loyal MC picture Anna topless right after she tells me my girlfriend has onset schizophrenia? Time and place, dude. Time and place. More appropriate for a sleazy MC playthrough if you ask me.
View attachment 1556964
Yeah. Like I said somewhere in this thread, right after Foz fixed the loyalty path, he immediately broke it again. Ahaha

Reactions: Porthas

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Would have liked to play the new content, but it keeps popping up some glitch loop in the theater, rather you accept the BJ or Refuse it, starts right after they get up and say "good bye"

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 235, in script
if summerLove0410cheat or not summerLove0410:
File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 235, in <module>
NameError: name 'summerLove0410cheat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 235, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpy", line 235, in <module>
NameError: name 'summerLove0410cheat' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.4.14
Wed Dec 22 13:52:26 2021
```

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

di C College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.10]

di College Bound [v0.4.10]

of College Bound [v0.4.08]

di College Bound [v0.4.08]

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-12-21
Version: 0.4.14 Public
+

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
It is already known what exactly was going on in a situation where MC fell asleep right after sex with Miranda and Miranda said that now she has to take care of "business"?

It is mentioned that the keys were heard.

I'm curious what she's up to. :unsure:
I don't trust her.

Reactions: JJsaint

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is already known what exactly was going on in a situation where MC fell asleep right after sex with Miranda and Miranda said that now she has to take care of "business"?

It is mentioned that the keys were heard.

I'm curious what she's up to. :unsure:
I don't trust her.
Probably another way to blackmail the protagonist and keep him as her personal boy toy. That would be my guess.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This situation with Aisha's birthday.. I feel like, if the MC hadn't called Willow and asked when Aisha's birthday party was going to be.. the MC wouldn't be invited at all, because Willow and Aisha didn't even think about the MC.
The birthday party was about to begin half an hour later from the moment the MC called Willow. We can see Willow didn't want the MC to come.

And at a birthday party, we can see why.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This situation with Aisha's birthday.. I feel like, if the MC hadn't called Willow and asked when Aisha's birthday party was going to be.. the MC wouldn't be invited at all, because Willow and Aisha didn't even think about the MC.
The birthday party was about to begin half an hour later from the moment the MC called Willow. We can see Willow didn't want the MC to come.

And at a birthday party, we can see why.
Wait until you get to the threesome and Willow starts acting like she and the MC are best buds...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wait until you get to the threesome and Willow starts acting like she and the MC are best buds...
Hah, it's funny. :)
Willow care only about Aisha, because she is in love with her.

But from now on, since Aisha's birthday, I don't even want to hang out with them that much. I don't care about them and neither do they care about MC.

Mainly i play for milfs in this game and Blanca.:love: I love them.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

But from now on, since Aisha's birthday, I don't even want to hang out with them that much. I don't care about them and neither do they care about MC.

Two virgins wanted to fuck MC. Why not just fuck them and go your way? Why not keep things simple? If you want to start a family you can get get Aisha pregnant. Happy now?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

You won't... You'll barely see them, then you'll get invited to Willow's place at some random point and they'll tell you they fuck, then Willow will tell you how the MC and Aisha are pretty much her best friends :KEK: and you'll get the options to bang both of them, bang only Aisha or leave.
That's probably the worst arc in the whole game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn.. I haven't played in this game in a while and I just had sex scenes with Jess and Lynda. I was waiting for them.. :love:

Now I'm waiting for scenes with Tracy, Mary and Mia.

Reactions: GreatJob

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm glad I didn't play the last few updates.

Now, when I got back, I had a lot of content to catch up on..
And I will say it was worth it. We finally have scenes with the best milfs. :love:
Mary is still missing. But there will be time for her, haha.

Finally, we can break up with crazy Summer. I don't know, but I don't like her and she pisses me off a lot.
I definitely prefer to be in a relationship with Blanca. Who wouldn't want this hot redhead?:cool:

But I feel sorry for those people who like Summer and Dev decided to make her so.. "crazy" and that there is something wrong with her, as Anna said.

I am also waiting for the situation with Miranda to develop.
She's a nice milf, but unfortunately I can't like her because we can see that she's up to something behind MC's back. I don't trust her and hope we can sort this out with her quickly.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes