zeuswargrave

Jan 28, 2018
Are you running the clean or played version of the update?

If using the clean, then no changes can be made to any files in "CollegeBound-0.4.14-pc" (this includes even just starting up the game, as it alters files).

If running the played version, it won't work if you're using the mod. I can make a custom update if that is the case.
Hi, thanks for the response.:) But I am using the played version and not using any mods.

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Hi, thanks for the response.:) But I am using the played version and not using any mods.
Hmm, odd. Sorry you're running into issues. I can't right away but I'll double check things on my end. You're trying to go from v0.4.14>v.0.4.15, correct? And in the meantime, while I know it's a bit counterproductive, data usage wise, would you be able to upload your copy, and maybe dm the link. So I can attempt to find what's causing the hash mismatch.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.15)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Please, can you update to : College Bound - version : 0.5.01 Public

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sure, build up for a HJ, for Blanca...what's next handholding or do we go to kissing already ?

I hate the typical stairway to heaven approach so many dev's use, but this is the first time i see a reversed version of it...
Blanca, starting with sex --> anal-->BJ/dildo -->masturbation video -->build up for a HJ :HideThePain:
The mc's dick need a rest from swimming in pussies and ass all the time, that's why we get some handjob now :LOL:
Kidding aside, I think is more like having a bit of everything.

So, I have not seen the content for the last couple updates in the Steam version, do they get multiple updates at once? How does the Steam update schedule compare? :unsure:
Planned release date of Episode 3 on Steam is January 9th 2022 for those interested. (if Steam will not want me to change anything in game)

So yeah, unless you play the patreon updates you will have to wait for him to update the steam version, he only release eps in steam unlike patreon updates that get released every 1/2 weeks in parts.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, I have not seen the content for the last couple updates in the Steam version, do they get multiple updates at once? How does the Steam update schedule compare? :unsure:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Did no new scenes get added or did the gallery not get updated in this latest version because i used the gallery unlocker and nothing new is in the gallery compared to the previous version ?

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
The latest update does not contain a contest. Only dialogues, dialogues and more dialogues. The dev should have saved that. It's not worth downloading. I love the game, but I'll wait for several updates now before downloading this. I also don't like the sloping sex contest between Bianca and MC unprotected sex with pregnancy risk up to handjob. I hope that the dev has a little more to show between Bianca and MC.

Reactions: mofonistik

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not gonna lie this ending was funny. "Not wanna blue ball you...." -> Episode ends. Genius.

Quite cheap, but still. Respect where it's due.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.01 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,55 GB / 666 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,51 GB / 632 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

NargleSplat

Jan 24, 2021
Not a fan of summer or having a girlfriend off the bat in an adult game usually any chance there's an option to break things off with her early?

Reactions: MCDom

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.15)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
any updates coming or have you stopped updating?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes