WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.15)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
any updates coming or have you stopped updating?

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
With this game it's needed patience. In one hand, good, another update, while in the other, maybe it's another crap one. But with the time it's gonna be a good game in the end..

(PS. to the Author: stay a month and always deliver some H scenes ;) )

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.01 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,55 GB / 666 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,51 GB / 632 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc..:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice
Sure, build up for a HJ, for Blanca...what's next handholding or do we go to kissing already ?

I hate the typical stairway to heaven approach so many dev's use, but this is the first time i see a reversed version of it...
Blanca, starting with sex --> anal-->BJ/dildo -->masturbation video -->build up for a HJ :HideThePain:
Next it will be a cinema date ending on a sweet kiss.

Now that is the kind of progression Blanca deserves. :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nice

Next it will be a cinema date ending on a sweet kiss.

Now that is the kind of progression Blanca deserves. :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I personally don't hate it though. I mean think about it. First we were just fuck buddies, and we really don't know much about her. Now, it's time for us to grow together, so she doesn't end up being the rebound girl.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Please, can you update to : College Bound - version : 0.5.01 Public
any updates coming or have you stopped updating?
Guys, I downloaded the game about an hour after it became available to the public on Foz's Patreon page, I am working on another game and didn't have time to get it done today. I'm going to bed and will update this game tomorrow.
Check my sig to see how busy I am doing this stuff in my free time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"So, now you've had sex with college hotties and few milfs how about we do something really great for you .......... we're going to set up, just for you sex maniacs, something really hot ........... a handjob".....

And upon reading the words hand and job as though setting that up is something special, I, the self proclaimed Queen of Shitposting am speechless.

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Don't worry, everybody, I bet it doesn't end with the handjob. I've heard rumors that in a future update, Blanca may think about eventually sending MC a flirty text!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How dare you suggest such filth.

Next thing you'll tell them they were holding hand .... in public.
Well the stairway meme has to be preserved, this is at least an unexpected direction. :p Well a changing relationship might make it more reasonable they would start kissing and such. It depends though in honesty how dev will set it up, it can be hot and a step forward depending how it is done, if she would for example secretly give the hj to him in front of Summer, where more is not really possible without getting caught to claim MC more for herself that could work in a story progress even if in an adult game it may feel like going back if just hear hj. :p

Last edited:

JignoraSinora

Jan 5, 2022
It's my first free VN on steam, and i'm quite happy to have it setting a ground level of what i liked and what i didn't like.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.4.15)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
do you plan to update this in future or is it abandoned?

Reactions: marcomonte

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the discord prompt where it asks you to join the devs discord. Either if i do join or say no thank the game just ends for me there even though i have updated it

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Added a little extra dialogue if on the Incest Route to help tie the family story together when Lynda explains her story
  • Continue my Cheat Path of the MC cheating on Summer with Blanca if on that Path

On a side note, Foz has made it pretty easy for me to do my Cheat Path where you do both Summer and Blanca's Paths via the MC is still cheating on Summer with Blanca with his story line and dialogues. I didn't have to add that much extra changed dialogues to do this thankfully due to what he had already done. But damn do I not look forward to having to go through all the new Steam Achievements stuff that's about to get merged into the game and have to add each one manually one by one. This looks to be in next weeks release so that means it will definitely take me a couple of days to work on that so don' expect next weeks release by me to be out very quickly.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes