• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
is it possible to maintain the relationship with Summer and Blanca ?
I don't want to lose any girl :(

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Amber was fun though short. And breaking up with Summer was fitting. Though in terms of Amber, the not-so-date thing kinda gets me.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.4.14 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 654 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,4x GB / 619 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
College Bound [v0.4.14 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 654 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,4x GB / 619 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.14-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
God bless ya!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
So, enjoying this drama now with the girls, finaly a breakup. But i am wondering and missing about one girl, Liu. Will we see her again?
I am realy interesstet in her and her story. I hope there will be one.

On that note, a threesome with Amber and Liu would be nice. I think this two would make a powerfull duo, if the can get along in the future. With a bit of banter-and bitching at each other :LOL:
+1 for Liu

Reactions: Pinsel

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey FOZ lovin the game, but I gotta say you seem to be dragging the blanca route out.
To me personally anyway, but atleast I was finally able to shake summer as I never pick her anyway from the start, no offense.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
whic patch should i download there are sevrel
what's the difference between the Patreon Public version and the Steam version of the cheat mod
They are for which version of the game you are trying to mod. The Patreon versions generally gets weekly, with the higher tier Patreon versions coming out about 2 weeks earlier than the Public Patereon versions. The Steam versions get updated about every few months and are based on the Patreon versions but are just a big update instead of the smaller weekly updates like the Patreon versions.

Always use the correct version of a mod to the correct version of the game you are modding or you will run into issues.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That choice only makes you miss some content but don't force you to leave one of them.

In any case, let me give it straight to you guys,

Foz is not going to force you to choose one and leave the other, what is more... you will be able to have a threesome with Blanca and Summer in the future. (I can't say when or how long it will take to get there, but you will be able to have a full harem of all the girls without having to give up 1 of them.)

Hopefully, this clears any questions about this debate now.

As always, enjoy your harem :p :love:
So, we'll never be rid of Summer? Also, are the 3somes going to be forced or optional? There's really only 2 girls in the game that I actually like. 1 of them we haven't done anything with.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
dont want to offend but summer is not likeable plus she got mental issues.
blanca all the way!!!
The mental issues stem from you cheating on her. If you don't cheat on her, she doesn't go mental. I'm not defending her, I also am not a fan of her's. I have a save for her though. Sad thing is that every time Foz fixes the loyal path, he turns right around and breaks it again. Ahahaha

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So, we'll never be rid of Summer? Also, are the 3somes going to be forced or optional? There's really only 2 girls in the game that I actually like. 1 of them we haven't done anything with.
It all will be optional, nothing will be forced. I prefer a full harem route without leaving Summer but that is up to you.
You will be able to leave her if that is what you want...

Can't wait to kick her to the curb. Just hope that Foz gives us some inkling about the other girl I like. But, I don't even know if she's an LI or not.
Poor Summer.... I don't know why some people hate her when she is such a good GF and you are the one cheating on her...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It all will be optional, nothing will be forced. I prefer a full harem route without leaving Summer but that is up to you.
You will be able to leave her if that is what you want...
Can't wait to kick her to the curb. Just hope that Foz gives us some inkling about the other girl I like. But, I don't even know if she's an LI or not.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Since I had the sex scene with Jess (in her Cabin) this animation is constantly playing at random even beween other animations. Someone else got that problem and knows how to fix it?

jess.jpg

Edit. I deleted the animation files, seems like that did the trick.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes