Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
All it takes is one good creampie. Plenty of girls in their 20s have stretch marks too. It’s not at all that uncommon in my experience :). One of the first girls I ever dated was Indian and she was 19 and had low key stretch marks.
Yes I see your point, but in op I stated that NOT ALL woman, I never said some don't, just to clarify.

• Angry
Reactions: Draintheswamp

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
He was in the military and deployed all over the world. IIRC she's young - was still a virgin with guys and somehow got pregnant by MC. Certainly not in her 30s. Oddly, pregnancy is not a tag here, but...
Not sure if I'm replying to the correct post here, as there's been several replies, but that's a good point, but feel free to read my entire op, as what I said was NOT ALL woman 30+ have stretch marks and blotchy skin.
Now as to my experiences, no I personally have never compared ALL WOMAN globally, has anybody realistically.
Also the woman in question are of various ethnic groups, and not all of them had givin child birth, in my version of the game atleast, but they did appear to ME to be of a similar age group (30's to 40's) maybe.
So this post is to clarify my original post, for future reference.

Reactions: CircaAD

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I get that the game started off as summer being your gf and all, but As I stated that was the devs choice, not mines as the player, and as the player in a new game I don't know who she is really, who would realistically at that point in the game.
Hence the forced relationship reference, you know like fallout 4 at the beginning.
So I do see your point, but that's the point I was making, my personal view on the subject you see.

Reactions: CircaAD and iev

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Now that's funny, but judging by her personality, she might just track you down, as general zod said in man of steel I'll find you.
oof....I don't know if I can handle that. I'll just stick to my true love, Blanca.

Reactions: Ajghz

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Hell I'd forgot all about lorena, now that would be a wild plot twist in the story for sure.
That might end the game. Though that was 30 years ago and they were able to reattach, so now would be easier unless she thought of that and put it down the garbage disposal or something.

Reactions: Ajghz

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Okay Im confused.
The last update I played had a lot more content than this one.
In this update, the scenes for the vacation with that dudes wife, the Aisha/Willow scenes and the party scenes aren't there.
Pretty much immediately after leaving Blancas house, there's a "continue" button and then asking me to join discord to see uncensored images. Game over.
What the hell?

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.13 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

di C College Bound [v0.4.12]

+ nclude

of College Bound [v0.4.10]

di College Bound [v0.4.10]

of College Bound [v0.4.08]

di College Bound [v0.4.08]

OLD Version
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-12-16
Version: 0.4.13 Public
+

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
But Foz is going to be making it so that you can ditch Summer from the Semi-Harem Path to focus more on Blanca instead of Summer on that Path. My mod will allow you to when it happens, if you have been doing my cheats to do the Summer Only + Harem, to be able to do the Summer Only and Blanca + Semi Harem.

Hopefully it all makes sense now.
Summer and Blanca will still be in the harem route if you want to, the dev is not going to force us to choose between Blanca or Summer.
Please, try to explain it better so it doesn't sound as if -FOZ- was going to force us to ditch Summer or Blanca because that won't happen.

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Summer and Blanca will still be in the harem route if you want to, the dev is not going to force us to choose between Blanca or Summer.
Please, try to explain it better so it doesn't sound as if -FOZ- was going to force us to ditch Summer or Blanca because that won't happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not saying he won't add more choices later, but that's where we stand now.

Reactions: JJsaint
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes