• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Way this version ends really looks like Amber is next in line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It really had to be said. For science.
I am guessing that was why despite him sticking his sword into just about every sheath out there, he ended up dating Summer. Since he could actually keep a conversation with her... at least in the beginning that is.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Is it my game or is that final scene with a certain female, forced/scripted.
Rather you pulled out or not, I mean hell it's not like I had a chance/choice to wear protection or not.
Come on devs WTF, that's some life changing stuff there.
Also to the devs, and as a guy from the 60's, who's been deployed all over the world, not all woman in their 30's+ have stretch marks and blotchy discolored skin, believe it or not.
Anyway as this title is one of my current favorites during my frequent flights, I thought I'd share my observation.
The scene was amazing and dude she’s south Asian. Stretch marks are common in south Asian girls in my experiences. Maybe you need to travel and experience more. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
The scene was amazing and dude she’s south Asian. Stretch marks are common in south Asian girls in my experiences. Maybe you need to travel and experience more. :p
He was in the military and deployed all over the world. IIRC she's young - was still a virgin with guys and somehow got pregnant by MC. Certainly not in her 30s. Oddly, pregnancy is not a tag here, but...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I am guessing that was why despite him sticking his sword into just about every sheath out there, he ended up dating Summer. Since he could actually keep a conversation with her... at least in the beginning that is.
Nah, that's a pretty unintentionally falacious take of the events in the imho, if you don't mind me saying.

For one thing, it's clear he wasn't getting nowhere near as much poontang before the countdown for Paris began - and the story tells us he was already dating Summer for some time before that.

For another, to be fair he has been shown to be very much capable of keep conversations with each and every other lady in the game, main difference being talking - and doing - sex are also subjects on the table with them. Much less so with Summer herself, what becomes even kind of weird, considering she is supposed to be his girlfriend.

Damn, most of the time sex scenes with her seem like reinforcement of her clinginess and done more for the sake of keeping the boyfriend than real interest, what only makes things worse, imho.

Reactions: JJsaint

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
He was in the military and deployed all over the world. IIRC she's young - was still a virgin with guys and somehow got pregnant by MC. Certainly not in her 30s. Oddly, pregnancy is not a tag here, but...
All it takes is one good creampie. Plenty of girls in their 20s have stretch marks too. It’s not at all that uncommon in my experience :). One of the first girls I ever dated was Indian and she was 19 and had low key stretch marks.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
A woman doesn't have to have been pregnant to get stretch marks. If a woman was significantly heavier and then slims down, that can cause them as well. Really any significant weight gain followed by later loss can cause them. They're just more common on women that have had children.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i declined the tea invitation then it loop me back to the scene where mc accepted it. lmao

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
i downloaded this twice now and it keep saying archive is corrupt
i tried WinRAR repair and 7zip and i disabled windows defender and it still give me the archive corrupt message

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i declined the tea invitation then it loop me back to the scene where mc accepted it. lmao
I have a fix for that in my next update for my mod for those who don't want to stick their poblano in her pupusa.

ScaryFairy

Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys maybe it's a silly thing but I want to know where is Lucia's mother from? It was once stated in the game if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I don't have the saves and it's bugging me too much. I have tried skipping through the texts once but I think I missed it. Does anyone remember it?

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys maybe it's a silly thing but I want to know where is Lucia's mother from? It was once stated in the game if I remember correctly. Unfortunately I don't have the saves and it's bugging me too much. I have tried skipping through the texts once but I think I missed it. Does anyone remember it?
Its either Guatamala or Columbia but I can't remember which.

Reactions: ScaryFairy

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Was debating on trying this out because I don't really like making multiple playthroughs for different girls but then I looked at the planned tags and saw that five-letter golden word and I only got one thing to say to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Unofficial Update Patch [v0.5.03 >> v0.5.04]

Clean
~31mb

Played
~31.5mb

The patch is a bps binary patch.

Update will be an exact copy, byte for byte, of new version.

When ran, it will create the new patched folder alongside the old one. It will also ask if you want to make a backup copy of the new version as a zip to keep as a clean copy. It will delete the itself by exit.

Requirements:

Contents:

How to apply:

Old Updates:

*Can do custom patch versions if requested, such as v0.4.07 to v0.4.10 or modded versions.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Added option on Summer Path while talking with Blanca to either stay on the Summer Only Path or to being able to see the Blanca Path scene while being able to continue to see the Summer Path content. This will most likely be an important choice for the future for the Summer and Blanca Paths for my mod.
  • Fix to not have sex with Mia of you choose not to drink the Green Goo

Choosing to do the Blanca scene if you still had sex with Summer back in the 0.4.10 update will allow you the possibility to do both the Summer and Blanca routes with the future of my mods. If not then if you had sex with Summer back in the 0.4.10 update and choose not to see the Blanca scene will continue you forward on the Summer only route and if you had chosen not to have sex with Summer during the 0.4.10 update then when the time comes and you have to choose between Summer or Blanca and you choose Blanca then you will be on the Blanca (no Summer too) Path.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Its either Guatamala or Columbia but I can't remember which.
Guatemalan

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Unofficial Update Patch. [v0.4.12 >> v0.4.13].
A suggestion would be to put them all in a MEGA folder and use this post as your OFFICIAL post you reference in your update posts so the mods could put it in the OP.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
For those not on the game's discord, here's what Foz has posted about the next 2 updates.

Wait pick between Summer and Blanca? I thought this was going to be a harem?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Wait pick between Summer and Blanca? I thought this was going to be a harem?
It's still planned unless he Foz ends up changing his mind (doubtful), but doesn't mean that at least right now you won't have a main gf. And it also doesn't mean that both will be a part of that or not.

Reactions: Wicked Garden
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes