Oct 29, 2019
In the 0.5.07 release when you visit Sina at her real home away from the city.

It's not the mod. As I've mentioned, I had similar issues with this game before I even started modding it and a it's happened to me a few times in other games too.
I went and looked through the script for that section of the game and didn't see any references to that particular background. For my sanity, I went and temporarily removed that image file (uni-entrance2.webp). Guess it must just be some sort of weird engine issue. Hopefully it'll be resolved next release. Odd that not many other people are having the issue.

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
Sorry for the double post. Anyone know how to fix this? It's getting quite annoying. I tried redownloading the game but it still happens. I am using the WT/I-patch mod which was recently updated to this version.
Video below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same thing happened to me but mine was Victoria in police uniform at park after playing it more it fixes itself.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It kept brought up some bug due to "blancagirlfriend" not being defined as a value. Was it again some retroactive change?
same here...again...damn.. i'm with summer, but fooled always with blanmca and had summer-blanca 3some after that i keep having errors when she tries to contact me on phone or send me videos..any help?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Put the following in the game folder so you can use the console mode.
Load your save then go into the console but doing shift + o
In the console use one of the following

Don't want Blanca as your girlfriend then type this:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = False
If you want Blanca as your girlfriend then type this:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = True
Then hit Enter then Esc
After you save hopefully the game save will remember it.

Edit:
BTW, in the console if you need to change [girlfriend] to Summer not Blanca then it would be
Code:
girlfriend = "summer"
thanks i'll give it a trry...but it's possible stillr eceiving blanca videos as a friends with benefit as i always am?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Put the following in the game folder so you can use the console mode.
Load your save then go into the console but doing shift + o
In the console use one of the following

Don't want Blanca as your girlfriend then type this:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = False
If you want Blanca as your girlfriend then type this:
Code:
blancaIsGirlfriend = True
Then hit Enter then Esc
After you save hopefully the game save will remember it.

Edit:
BTW, in the console if you need to change [girlfriend] to Summer not Blanca then it would be
Code:
girlfriend = "summer"
err what i must put into game folder?? i think you miss to write something for the console...cliking shift+o doesnt works
EDIT GOT IT FORM THE PREVIOUS REPLAY THE UNREAN RPY FILE RIGHT? NOW IT WORKS CONSOLE OPENED.THANKS SO MUCH

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
err what i must put into game folder?? i think you miss to write something for the console...cliking shift+o doesnt works
EDIT GOT IT FORM THE PREVIOUS REPLAY THE UNREAN RPY FILE RIGHT? NOW IT WORKS CONSOLE OPENED.THANKS SO MUCH
funny ..now a scene appear but there is no blanca, but summer on the phone..i hope i can still be friend with benefit with blanca...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There was no blanca in this update.
i mean when i received the phone messages before i got error saying Blanc is not girlfriend nopt defined so i thought was her...strange things happening in this game lol

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of College Bound: Arctic Adventure
with Lord Ashram Multi Mod

Download

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
funny ..now a scene appear but there is no blanca, but summer on the phone..i hope i can still be friend with benefit with blanca...
Shit I had forgotten to attach this that goes in the game folder to enable the console/debug mode.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There is if you are on her path or on my cheat Summer + Blanca Path.
If so then it's the setup for the Island Trip with Blanca.
I meant content, not a pep talk.
That's on me for not being specific, but there was no sex or anything of value that people care about.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I meant content, not a pep talk.
That's on me for not being specific, but there was no sex or anything of value that people care about.
Depends on what you mean by care about, if Blanca well it is the setup for the Island Trip which will probably mean some mile high club action on the way there and probably on the way back plus there will be plenty of Blanca action once they land on the island over the next 3+ updates.

Also on what people care about, though not for me since I'm not into that stuff but Foz could give an option for the MC to record Blanca riding every black dude on the island for her webcam job.

As for this update, it has more Jess action and that's what I care about more than anything Blanca related but seeing some Blanca action is nice too.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Also on what people care about, though not for me since I'm not into that stuff but Foz could give an option for the MC to record Blanca riding every black dude on the island for her webcam job.
Wait. Wtf? Hell no! If that is even up as an option, I'm fuckin done. Cuck shit shouldn't be an option at all in this. It should just be fun and games between MC and Blanca. Not offer up cuck shit.

Reactions: MCDom

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Also on what people care about
Yeah... nope, sorry to say that but people don't care about that at all.

though not for me since I'm not into that stuff
Sure, sure. It's for a friend, right? :KEK:

Wait. Wtf? Hell no! If that is even up as an option, I'm fuckin done. Cuck shit shouldn't be an option at all in this. It should just be fun and games between MC and Blanca. Not offer up cuck shit.
Nah, he's saying that "the people/himself" wants that.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes