TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I've been rethinking Blanca for awhile now. I mean I get the whole 'auto-pullout' and the 'pills', from your screenshot, but, I'm not a fan of it either. But, Blanca, as said before is a 'cam-whore'. I hate that most of her scenes are with toys. I'm not a fan of it, but, if she were to get preggo, Foz would have no where else to go with her. I assume anyway. I'm not in his head, so I don't know.

I gave up on Aisha's path, when it was obvious I would have to share her with Willow or go the 3some path with them, so, there's no lewd scenes for me with her. But, back to the whole Blanca thing, I feel that if Foz wants us to take a relationship seriously with her, he needs to take the next step with her. Getting her to stop cam shows and letting us get her preggo. Until then, that relationship is in trouble and I don't see a future with her.

I'm sure I'm not the only one rethinking being with her. Anyway, sorry for writing a book about that. lol
Jess can give her a nice cushy office job while she making Summer a step-mom. Also I must've missed the 3some variable because this update Willow left so I can creampie Aisha on her bed in peace. And while I'm talking about Willow we should be able to knock her up too

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is disappointing, indeed. I NEED to impregnate Blanca.
Blanca is a anal size queen, plus she has her own work as camgirl to deal with and her relationship with the protagonist is not well defined so far, they are fuck friends who just started to date (if you ditch Summer).:love:
Makes sense to me that she wouldn't jump straight to pregnant sex. Give it time.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
How to unlock these galleries
Go back to an old save and go on the Blanca route. The first two that are locked are on her route. The first one she sends you a video, the second one is a hj.

The last two is Lynda stuck in the dryer and the last one is Mia when you have to choose between her and her daughter.I assume you are missing another animation on the page after your last screenshot because that pertains to Mia as well.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Also on what people care about, though not for me since I'm not into that stuff but Foz could give an option for the MC to record Blanca riding every black dude on the island for her webcam job.
None of the girls will ever have sex with anyone else except the mc, and if you look at his Patreon you should know that already.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not sure if this would help but here is a Ren'Py build of the latest version (7.4.11) for Windows.
Create a brand new folder,
then extract this into that folder,
then copy the game folder from this new release (0.5.13) into this new folder and see if that helps.

If it doesn't, then see if you might need to update your video drivers and/or delete you GLCache in your appdate/local folder.

Mega
It has nothing to do with any drivers, it's because FOZ showed an image and never hid it, so it gets used as a background.
Try this in the console:
Code:
hide uni-entrance2
solongdentalplan GetOutOfMyLab

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, this question may get me crucified since she apparently has some sort of cult-esque following, but can Aisha be avoided or ignored somehow, or is she just forced onto the player all the time? I view her in the same light as CrazyWhore (What I renamed Summer to), especially after the whole "I have morning sickness, come deal with my pukey emotional bullshit" we just got.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.14 (DC0.5.21-22)] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,41 GB / 820 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.14_DC0.5.21-22-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,38 GB / 785 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.14_DC0.5.21-22-mac-crunched.zip

Unofficial Update Patch Size: 44,8 MB / 17,8 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.14_DC0.5.21-22-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.13 to v0.5.14 (Uncompressed / Compressed)
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

Download (PC*/Mac):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Alright, this question may get me crucified since she apparently has some sort of cult-esque following, but can Aisha be avoided or ignored somehow, or is she just forced onto the player all the time? I view her in the same light as CrazyWhore (What I renamed Summer to), especially after the whole "I have morning sickness, come deal with my pukey emotional bullshit" we just got.
I think you can avoid having sex with her, but not dealing with her as a friend.

Reactions: KiraJames

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Can anyone at this point tell me with a straight face what the plot of this AVN now is? I was on board for a long time, but my God... it just meanders. Where is it going?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Wait... Aisha ... was she the big boobed indian/desi chick? Or am I thinking someone different for 'exotic'? I'd like to Raja in her stahn somemore.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Can anyone at this point tell me with a straight face what the plot of this AVN now is? I was on board for a long time, but my God... it just meanders. Where is it going?
They should turn this into a murder mystery.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes