• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beastwarrior91

Dec 13, 2021
For the best experience, you should replay the game using my mod, especially since Foz made plenty of minor changes to the dialogue (besides what I did if incest is turned on) and to some of the game itself.

Even though he hasn't updated the OP, 4.0.1 is available to the public on his Patreon page, you will just have to scroll down a little bit to find the post with the link.
Whenever i paste the mod in CB folder..there is some indentation or mismatch error help

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
wait, you HAVE to choose between the 2 weakest girls in the game to be your main girl? damn that sucks, i wanter neither
The game has always been about having a girlfriend, whether that be Summer or the possibility of Blanca, while either remaining faithful or not. Though in my WT / Cheat Mod I give a third option of a Cheat Path where you are dating both.

I will say that after Summer gets help she becomes a bit hypersexual and wants to have lots of threesomes with the MC and other women and a lot more fun.

Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Whenever i paste the mod in CB folder..there is some indentation or mismatch error help
You did something wrong.
Try re-extracting the game into a new folder then copy and re-extract my mod in that new folder, saying YES when asked to overwrite files.

Razgrizen89

Sep 26, 2021
My thoughts on this update:
  • Since Aisha is pregnant, the MC should be giving a creampie to Aisha daily
  • The MC should have been honest about the flight and tried to get some sympathy anal from Aisha
  • I had joked about Blanca making the MC record her nailing every black guy on the island for her cam girl job but after the MC missed the flight with her and Blanca being a redhead it'd fit her redheaded spiteful personality to actually do that and thank God that Foz won't include such a thing
As an ex-boyfriend and, in one case, a fiance to no less than 4 redheads over the years, I can confirm the spiteful redhead personality to do stupid shit. I've sworn them off for good. For my own sanity.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As an ex-boyfriend and, in one case, a fiance to no less than 4 redheads over the years, I can confirm the spiteful redhead personality to do stupid shit. I've sworn them off for good. For my own sanity.
Though the betas on this site try to shit on me for saying this, but I've yet to meet a woman whether 18 or 78 that doesn't act like an adult child. Yeah once they start to get older they have less energy to do so but they all still act like a spoiled 5 year old at least every so often.

Also, every single one of my aunts from both sides of my family are redheads so I'm well versed in how spiteful and temperamental they can be.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So far so good.
I like that the game is given you some choices, even though the one with the principle at the second round isn't one. I did not try to avoid the offer though.
But so far it seem i can avoid most of the females if i want to.
I think it looks great so far. Though i am not liking my girlfriend at all. I think Blanca looks much better and seems nice. But i am focusing on the principle for now. I just hope in the long run i still can avoid women if i want to.
Another plus i like is the skin looks pretty realistic to me. So you see bumps and ripples. Makes it somewhat realistic.
And i am not seeing myself which is important to me, but maybe not to others.
Thanks

SynV

Jul 16, 2017
This reminds me of a friend... and who has a friend who is pretty similar to Blanca lmao, hope she doesn't get cucked like here :KEK:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
can anyone help me with this error i'm having?, it happens when I reach the beach scene with Shanice
This has been discussed a few times, a search would have answered this for you much quicker.

Copy the attached file into the game folder.
Load your save
Go into the console by doing shift + o
Type in the console
girlfriend = "Summer"
or
girlfriend = "Blanca"
Press Enter then Esc

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This has been discussed a few times, a search would have answered this for you much quicker.

Copy the attached file into the game folder.
Load your save
Go into the console by doing shift + o
Type in the console
girlfriend = "Summer"
or
girlfriend = "Blanca"
Press Enter then Esc
for the second you also have to set
blancaIsGirlfriend = True

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
True, but I was referring to sex scenes. The update from v0.5.13 to v0.5.14 only had one sex scene with Aisha, and was an unusually short update. Its still an awesome update, but its nice to have a update patch for anything below the 500 megabytes range. Redownloading the whole game for a scene with Aisha stings a bit on the side of data. Especially if your a android user or on a directed wi-fi connection which usually have low data caps and high overage charges. My own cap is a pitiful 150 gigs :(
On games that are still getting updated, you are probably best off waiting at least 6 months if not longer (depending on the game) to download the latest updates. On this game, you'd be better off waiting until the version number changes at the 0.x then the 0.x.y.

Oh and damn, I was a bit pissed when I got my 1Gb fiber dsl and had to pay about $20 more a month to get around the 1TB cap.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes