Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
So it appears during that 2 weeks when Foz didn't release anything part of it was he changed many changes to the game's dialogue and some minor story changes all the back to the beginning of the game.

I had made my initial Walkthrough and optional Incest Patch based on 3.20 thinking that there would be very little changes to the game moving forward so now I am backporting my changes into the Public 4.01 and will grab the just releases 4.03 (don't ask not gonna post it) and incorporate those changes for up to 4.01 into my upcoming Walkthrough/(Optional) Incest Mod which I should have ready sometime tomorrow.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So it appears during that 2 weeks when Foz didn't release anything part of it was he changed many changes to the game's dialogue and some minor story changes all the back to the beginning of the game.

I had made my initial Walkthrough and optional Incest Patch based on 3.20 thinking that there would be very little changes to the game moving forward so now I am backporting my changes into the Public 4.01 and will grab the just releases 4.03 (don't ask not gonna post it) and incorporate those changes for up to 4.01 into my upcoming Walkthrough/(Optional) Incest Mod which I should have ready sometime tomorrow.
Thank you for the extra work:)

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:

cb1.png cb2.png cb3.png cbcheatjesssummer.png

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For the best experience, you should replay the game using my mod, especially since Foz made plenty of minor changes to the dialogue (besides what I did if incest is turned on) and to some of the game itself.

Even though he hasn't updated the OP, 4.0.1 is available to the public on his Patreon page, you will just have to scroll down a little bit to find the post with the link.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Thanks for your work, but yeah, not the first time the dev has gone back for rewrites and changed up the variables, probably not the last either. That was the reason I abandoned doing a written walkthrough a while back; couldn't be arsed to diff new versions against the previous to see what might have changed.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
May 10, 2021
bro the MC is the biggest scumbag ever. his girlfriend has a schizophrenic meltdown and runs out of the party and instead of going after her, he sits down and then tries to have sex with a drunk girl. wtf is wrong with this <removed>?
well, if you want to fuck them all, you're bound to be an asshole. running after her would be hypocritical too, just to put one away somewhere else later. that's like petting your pet and then hitting it later. this is the sacrifice you have to make, if you want to have a harem. :KEK:

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well, if you want to fuck them all, you're bound to be an asshole. running after her would be hypocritical too, just to put one away somewhere else later. that's like petting your pet and then hitting it later. this is the sacrifice you have to make, if you want to have a harem. :KEK:
The MC behaves the same whether you've had him fucking other people or not.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.16 + Multimod by DarkAssassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.328 GB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.4.01] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,95 GB / 538 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,91 GB / 503 MB - CollegeBound-0.4.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes