GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Aight(Lol):-

1. Reviews should go in the review section.

2. How do you know that no-one cares what the mc thinks? A bit presumtuous, imo.
1. Didn't know that there was a reviews section, just saw people putting their thoughts in threads and followed suit.

2. I know not everyone feels the way I do. It was for dramatic effect.

Not here to fight and argue with folks. Just providing my opinion.

Reactions: Triple OG

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I usually just delete previous versions for Renpy games since Renpy puts saves for games in its separate folder on the system's drive, but even if I manually copy previous saves into the save folder inside the new game's folder it doesn't recognize them.
Well first off if I kept having problems of losing my saves. I would transfer the previous version saves, in the game folder, to the new version instead of deleting them. If you are having saves deleted then stop deleting your saves.

Second, have you looked in the appdata/roaming/renpy folder to make sure that the saves are actually there? It wouldn't surprise me if windows was in someway blocking the game from saving there in the first place. They could be blocked off for insufficient privileges or possibly even by your anti-virus.

Another issue could possibly be if you are putting the game in the programs folder because they have tighter security and that also could block the ability of the game to save to the appdata folder.

When modding Bethesda games that is a common mantra, never install the game in the programs folder.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I know not everyone feels the way I do. It was for dramatic effect.
I completely agree with you. No game should have predefined opinions for a character that is your avatar in the game, because you can't self-insert into the story, if your character is an opinionated nitwit with a mind of his own. Especially if you disagree with him...

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I completely agree with you. No game should have predefined opinions for a character that is your avatar in the game, because you can't self-insert into the story, if your character is an opinionated nitwit with a mind of his own. Especially if you disagree with him...
Nah, completely disagree with you guys. Playing as a generic protagonist is boring af and makes the story less interesting.

Rather play as a competent protag with character. Adding meaningful choices that could affect protags personality would be a +.

That being said... no amount of character can save a creep/wuss/cuck protag.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Second, have you looked in the appdata/roaming/renpy folder to make sure that the saves are actually there? It wouldn't surprise me if windows was in someway blocking the game from saving there in the first place. They could be blocked off for insufficient privileges or possibly even by your anti-virus.
It works fine for 98% of Renpy games, just not this one and like 2 others.

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I've been playing so as to avoid sex with Blanca. I figure even a cheater might be smart enough to avoid his girlfriend's best friend. I smoked pot with her, but resisted doing anything else. However, later dialog indicated we still did something.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Playing as a generic protagonist is boring af and makes the story less interesting.
This statement is so far removed from inner monologues, it's as if I was talking about about my dislike of almonds, and you'd have started talking about your favorite brand of gaming mice...

You do know what roleplaying is, yes? The character YOU play is representing YOU in the fictional setting. If everything about the character is already pre-set, you can do absolutely nothing to make it feel like you are experiencing the events through that character, you are degraded to a SPECTATOR, from a PARTICIPANT.

A dialogue is an interaction. An inner monologue is an analysis of that interaction. Pre-made interactions are fine. Pre-made analyses are not! A well-written player avatar (main character you have control of) can be fully defined by his actions alone. I don't need a character's opinion about his actions, a character that I'm supposed to be in the story, those opinions are reserved for me as the player!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.3.20]

Updated: 2021-08-07

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.3.20]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.3.18]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.3.18]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Old Version
You would no longer be interested in doing the direct translation, if you are interested, contact me
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-18
Version: 0.3.20

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This statement is so far removed from inner monologues, it's as if I was talking about about my dislike of almonds, and you'd have started talking about your favorite brand of gaming mice...

You do know what roleplaying is, yes? The character YOU play is representing YOU in the fictional setting. If everything about the character is already pre-set, you can do absolutely nothing to make it feel like you are experiencing the events through that character, you are degraded to a SPECTATOR, from a PARTICIPANT.

A dialogue is an interaction. An inner monologue is an analysis of that interaction. Pre-made interactions are fine. Pre-made analyses are not! A well-written player avatar (main character you have control of) can be fully defined by his actions alone. I don't need a character's opinion about his actions, a character that I'm supposed to be in the story, those opinions are reserved for me as the player!
Haha nice try making it sound better than it is buddy. If you're set on going down that silly rabbit hole then my couch is more exciting than this game... because IMAGINATION !!!

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 4: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Suspicious-mind-lynda-tits.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.4
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 40: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Erotic-Dream.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.5
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 170: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Seduction.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.4
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 234: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/LoversInArms.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.6
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 278: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/CoffeeLullabies.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.35
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 347: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Amazing-Grace-2011-AWHug.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.4
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 436: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Sexy Time.ogg" fadein 4.0 volume 0.3
^

File "game/scripts/S039.rpy", line 482: could not parse statement.
play music "audio/Chapstick-Miranda-BJ.ogg" fadein 3.0 volume 0.5
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Aug 20 02:55:16 2021
pIz fix it

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I figured by "losing saves" almost every update, the guy was referring to the way we have to start over because little changes the dev makes to earlier parts of the games cause tracebacks in old saves. Not that his saves were magically disappearing.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
it d0esnt w0rk

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Annoying... And now I had to bang that drunk old lady Silvia too...
Curiously, the only girls I voluntarily banged are Blanca and Summer... The others I try to avoid because I've never seen a game with so many ugly ladies in my life. I'm curious to see how the story will unfold though... And I hope to bang the Chinese girl, the party girl, and the influencer girl. The rest, I don't really care.
Oh just play Blackmailing the Family if you like ugly women, then you will find that those in this game are top models!! :ROFLMAO:
And even if i do like some MILF in this game i don't like the fact that there is forced sex.
You should always have the choice to decline an offer, if a game cannot give that option, it's lame.
If the story is well written it should make this possible.

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
Annoying... And now I had to bang that drunk old lady Silvia too...
Curiously, the only girls I voluntarily banged are Blanca and Summer... The others I try to avoid because I've never seen a game with so many ugly ladies in my life. I'm curious to see how the story will unfold though... And I hope to bang the Chinese girl, the party girl, and the influencer girl. The rest, I don't really care.
Well, tastes are different. I'm not interested in the Chinese girl, the party girl, and the influencer girl at all, but the hot milfs are awesome.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes