Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Huh never had that problem
That's strange, since it happens for me every update and I only have this problem with like 3 games in total. The dev also supposedly added the skip to new content start option as a temporary fix, so the problem definitely exists.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.3.20] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.99 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 540 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 506 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
is it me or is the mc getting more and more annoying-stupid ? im staying faithfull to the main girl but now its all sorts of go on cheat on her to see more/fubar your game to get to more drama , i play the games on the various styles you get offerd , the so called flashback with lynda (if you dont cheat or do any with anyone else) just threw me off , i showed 0 intrest in her and the mc goes into that kind of thinking = what the heck

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
While I still wait for the second-best girl, Amber, to get some loving dosage (was nice to see her in a formal suit though), still hoping the whole topic of an open relationship happens sooner rather than later given how I do want to be loyal to Summer, yet the urge for other girls is strong. Specially top girl Blanca.

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
50 billion updates later I'm still wondering when the issue with saves deleting every version is gonna be fixed
How are you extracting the game? Do you overwrite your existing folder or put into a new one and copy your saves over? Overwriting shouldn't delete your old saves, but just curious.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
How are you extracting the game? Do you overwrite your existing folder or put into a new one and copy your saves over? Overwriting shouldn't delete your old saves, but just curious.
I usually just delete previous versions for Renpy games since Renpy puts saves for games in its separate folder on the system's drive, but even if I manually copy previous saves into the save folder inside the new game's folder it doesn't recognize them.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I usually just delete previous versions for Renpy games since Renpy puts saves for games in its separate folder on the system's drive, but even if I manually copy previous saves into the save folder inside the new game's folder it doesn't recognize them.
Interesting. I do the same thing but have had no issues.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
For denial of Blanka I sentence the dev to 40 lashes (just got to that bit, if there is any further blanka I may reduce the sentence but for now, get the barbed wire wrapped around that stick

edit:

Yup, executioner, you may begin...

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For denial of Blanka I sentence the dev to 40 lashes (just got to that bit, if there is any further blanka I may reduce the sentence but for now, get the barbed wire wrapped around that stick

edit:

Yup, executioner, you may begin...
How do you dare you.....
The dev is my hero tonight, finally i have reached the MILF heaven with my landlord, i have waited so long for that moment, now i can lay down and die, my life is complete !:D:p

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Aight so gonna give my thoughts on this game now.

1. Renders/Characters look really good. Especially Blanca (yes, I have a thing for red heads).

2. Every single "Your thoughts" dialogue needs to be removed. Stfu, no one cares what MC is thinking.

3. Interesting flow of events, but I don't feel at all attached to the gf. She's just no one to me. Maybe that's intentional, but having a background is important for all the cheating I'm doing...justified or not.

4. Back to dialogue....need less of this. More doing stuff pls.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Aight(Lol):-

1. Reviews should go in the review section.

2. How do you know that no-one cares what the mc thinks? A bit presumtuous, imo.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes