ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Most can be avoided, but the MC is in a relationship (established from the start of the game) and a recent update forced a sex scene with one other character.

Aisha and Willow's relationship is fine, they make a cute couple, but I definitely wasn't a fan of the forced voyeurism scene. Why must every MC in these games be a creep? Just let them get on with their thing without his involvement.
" Why must every MC in these games be a creep? " Make one wonder about the Devs doesn't it? I mean after all they are the ones that created the game!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
" Why must every MC in these games be a creep? " Make one wonder about the Devs doesn't it? I mean, after all, they are the ones that created the game!
I've thought the same thing. the mc is thinking to himself oh look at that ass, oh look at those big boobs I'd play with them all night, then when a girl talks to him, he turns into a creep. it probably does reflect the DEVS mindset or he just doesn't have that much experience with women.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Nope, it's terrible not to wait few weeks but to complain about updates every week. There are games you wait months or years for an update.
and: it's decision of his Patrons.
I can think of one game that is was a 2 year wait for an update. That update ended up very small and on the least attractive and least liked character of the game. That update (i haven't played it yet. Been so long since i played I decided to start all new) made her liked even less I have heard.

Then there are games that say are at version 8 ( just made up the number but a good ways into the game). Then the Dev decided to "touch up all the models" one (to a few) version at a time. First off the Models were all GORGEOUS to begin with! Did not need "touching up".

Why do the Devs do this.........greed can't be ruled out!

I haven't played this game in a while. So I don't know what all the updates have been. But at least he is updating with some new content. Cause he could take a 2 year vacation or touching up models that didn't need touched up. Or there is that famous updates that are just fixes. Yes there are games out there where the last 6 monthly (or longer) updates have all just been fixes!

I get it we are impatient. We all WANT IT ALL! And WE WANT IT NOW!!!!!! But at least with this Dev you are getting more then BS, Excuses, and Empty Promises.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

College Bound [v0.3.18] + Gallery Unlock Mod

Android Splash screen bug fixed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volts666

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I have been largely supportive of this VN but after skipping a few updates, it has largely felt like a lot of the characters have really long drawn storylines. Despite having a lot of new content to go through, it still left me wanting because I'm not necessarily interested in some of the characters focused, and the ones I am interested in have storylines that might take months to get to a decent chunk of content. This is not necessarily a bad thing but it has made me uninterested in checking the progress of the game. I think I'm going to skip this game altogether until it's finished. I will definitely sub to Patreon or buy this on steam when it's finished.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes