RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Totally agree.
The user of the game should have the freedom to avoid lesbian events and should not be forced to be a voyour of those situations.

Finally the player must take the game according to his preferences. Except in the case that the central theme of the game is lesbians but I think that this game did not have that central theme or fetish when it started.

Kind regards.
Way off the mark here. The pirate user isn't entitled to anything other than enjoying the game that they got for free, and in case they don't they can simply stop playing said game.

It is the developer's prerrogative to make the game as they wish and choose which feedback to keep or not.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Way off the mark here. The pirate user isn't entitled to anything other than enjoying the game that they got for free, and in case they don't they can simply stop playing said game.

It is the developer's prerrogative to make the game as they wish and choose which feedback to keep or not.

Personally, I have known many games in this medium and I have decided to support them with money.

This is why I give my opinion freely and I think that you should respect the opinion of those who do not have the same tastes as you, who are also a user.

Ultimately they are only opinions that are given and the developer is free to use them. We are also free to follow the game or, as in my case, make the decision to support it monetarily.

Greetings to the developer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Personally, I have known many games in this medium and I have decided to support them with money.

This is why I give my opinion freely and I think that you should respect the opinion of those who do not have the same tastes as you, who are also a user.

Ultimately they are only opinions that are given and the developer is free to use them. We are also free to follow the game or, as in my case, make the decision to support it monetarily.

Greetings to the developer.
So did you participated on FOZ patreon poll regarding lesbian scenes, the same ones you are complaining here? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sometimes this woman scares me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She does look a bit deranged here. The saying goes never stick in crazy but when said crazy makes funny excuses to have anal sex on the first date that becomes hard. :LOL: :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Tony507

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I see some people talking about the poll about lesbian scenes and how it means the "paying customers" were totally into it.
The poll and v0.3.14 release (the one with the forced lesbian voyeur scene) were just one day apart...
Do you really think the dev created this whole update in just one day, after he got positive feedback? Or he was going to cut more than half of that update's content if it was negative? He most likely had some complains from his beta testers and that's why he put up that poll. We'll know how it actually went only if this "trend" continues or a patron post the results here.

As far as the "you should have seen this coming", no we shouldn't. So far everything besides a recent scene with Miranda, was optional and two girls hanging around too much, doesn't necessary mean they are fucking. People can actually be friends. Plus my understanding (after that annoying scene with Willow about Aisha's birthday present) was that Willow had the hots for Aisha and was trying to find a way to get her. The way Aisha acted the night after she unintentionally cockblocked the MC with Summer, because she was afraid of her stalker, didn't indicate she was already in a relationship with someone else and she never said anything about it (or being into women), even if she's supposed to be close with he him.

Now about that scene in general. Will it lead to a threesome? 100%, but I'm pretty sure a lot more people would go for it (if we actually get a choice this time and this won't turn into a KN) if we had a more important role to play, than the one of their dildo.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is more of her than any other ... they should call it Blanca deays of future Street Fighter past.
Once out of the fighting games, is now looking to enter the cam gurl scene, now called a vlogger / streamer.
There is not enough Blanca in this VN at the moment.

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
How do I solve this problem?
Since the RenPy 7.4.3 you need a newer version of OpenGL, looks like you don't have it
(You need OpenGL ES 3 and you have OpenGL ES 2)

Maybe you can change the renderer but I don't know how to do it and if it will work :/

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How do I solve this problem?
By disabling for now. Create the following file inside the game's game directory:
And while the model-based renderer has been introduced as an opt-in feature with , it will become the only renderer in the near future requiring your setup to support either OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2, just like Hector_Kum said.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, that was a lame ass update. Totally blue balled. I knew I should've waited. Time to wait a month again.
The almost 3 latest updates were of this kind, so i would advise to wait until late automn/end of the year to have a consistent update with enjoyable content.
For the moment the dev just upload thiny updates to keep his game on the top list of updated games and tries to make you buy his cam addon,
So for the moment it's just a way to advertise his product.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The almost 3 latest updates were of this kind, so i would advise to wait until late automn/end of the year to have a consistent update with enjoyable content.
For the moment the dev just upload thiny updates to keep his game on the top list of updated games and tries to make you buy his cam addon,
So for the moment it's just a way to advertise his product.
I know. I've been playing this since the beginning.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Part of me hopes 3.18 will be all voyeur lesbian scenes now, to watch the histrionics unfold.:rolleyes:

"No one likes to play the third wheel." Yeah, except for every single enjoyer of voyeurism.

Lesbianism is not a fetish. And it is listed in the planned genres. And voyeurism is in the genres listing. No one forced you to not pay attention to things like that.

FOZ even had a poll up on his Patreon page regarding lesbian scenes in advance of this, where you could've let your seemingly strong feelings on this matter be known, if you actually felt like supporting his work, rather than downloading the game for free and then complaining when it doesn't cater to your every whim. Again, the concept that anyone "forced" anything on anyone is a bit of a silly stretch, in my estimation.

P.S. Please keep up the good work, FOZ. Lesbian voyeur scenes are not my thing, but I definitely didn't lose my mind over it, and also definitely look forward to your further work.
What a weird hill to die on. :KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Part of me hopes 3.18 will be all voyeur lesbian scenes now, to watch the histrionics unfold.:rolleyes:

"No one likes to play the third wheel." Yeah, except for every single enjoyer of voyeurism.

Lesbianism is not a fetish. And it is listed in the planned genres. And voyeurism is in the genres listing. No one forced you to not pay attention to things like that.

FOZ even had a poll up on his Patreon page regarding lesbian scenes in advance of this, where you could've let your seemingly strong feelings on this matter be known, if you actually felt like supporting his work, rather than downloading the game for free and then complaining when it doesn't cater to your every whim. Again, the concept that anyone "forced" anything on anyone is a bit of a silly stretch, in my estimation.

P.S. Please keep up the good work, FOZ. Lesbian voyeur scenes are not my thing, but I definitely didn't lose my mind over it, and also definitely look forward to your further work.
It's difficult when you create a game with a story to satisfy everybody, either you choose to show what you think is important in the story, either you choose to please everybody by avoiding any problematic situation.
When will we see here gay people complaining to be forced to watch straight sex !!
So if as a dev you don't want to piss off anybody you have the solution to place any sexual content behind a dialogue with a choice.
I'm perfectly ok with the fact that the story should not force the player to participate in any sexual content without his consent, or if it's the case the player has to be warned when he starts the game.
But you will always find people, who even if they are warned or have the choice, will always complain that something disturbing was happening.
We are playing ADULT games and if you are an adult you have the experience and the tools to manage those situations without beeing offended.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes