BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Well, at least the lesbian scene didn't come as a surprise to me. And I think that's a very, very positive point. From the beginning of the game, we are given little hints that Willow and Aisha are lesbian/bisexual/bicurious/attracted to each other, etc.

In and of itself, I thought the scene was good, but I agree with some here. The voyeur theme seems unnecessary to me. I only have an interest in watching the MC fuck. I'm not interested in watching other people fuck wothout the MC. In my case, if they are in a relationship and invite the MC, I'm delighted. But let them include him equally. Let him not just be a spectator while the two of them fuck. In the end, I understand that the relationship is between them and the MC is the "guest". But for the relationship to be based on just watching them fuck without the MC joining the party, no thanks. Although I understand that many don't like being the third wheel either.

Blackmail part? Check.
A camgirl love interest? Check.
An OnlyFans model possible fuckable girl? Check
And now, the bisexual girls? Check.
Next we'll have a stripper love interest, a love interest whose fetish is femdom, and a submissive love interest who likes to be dominated by us.

I'm not saying this is all wrong. But I was really hoping it wouldn't fall into the same old clichés. So far, it's happening. And it's a shame, honestly. I think the game has fallen into the same repetitive formulas to have sexual content in a simpler and faster way. Still, my balance of the game is 80% content that I like, especially the MILF's. But well, these are things that I personally don't like. There are still some very interesting characters that we haven't seen much of. Mary, for example. She seems adorable. The typical forbidden teacher/student relationship. But about this I'm not going to complain. It makes sense to see a game with school setting and also I like it a lot. It may be a little fetish of mine. Teacher/student. Hehe.

I saw that on the FOZ Patreon there was a poll asking what their patreons thought about lesbian scenes. So I'm guessing that overwhelmingly, people voted that they like them. I think this is an indication that we'll be seeing more of this content.

The only thing I'd like is for Aisha and Willow to be the only lesbians/bisexuals. And that not suddenly all the girls have bisexual tendencies or things like that. There are characters I'd like to have just for the MC. Without having to share them with anyone else, without being the third wheel in an existing relationship or being forced to include a girl in a three-way relationship.
honestly no one likes to play the third wheel. Foz should pay attention to it and change the way he is writing Aisha and Willow. I mean why the fuck we are forced to be a voyeur of lesbian scene, I hate when dev thinks the only way to introduce Threesome MFF is by making Female's Bi WTF why can't they be straight and only MC have control on how scenes further.
I seriously hate when A Dev does this it's lazy writing and freaking shitty. Hope Foz pays attention and changes the way to deal with Aisha & Willow.
never was disappointed with the updates but this well makes me say I'm pretty disappointed.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No, it's not.

This.

Slight nitpick: Aisha is an Oriental, though not of but of South Asian – more precisely Indian – descent.
When I said 'Middle Eastern' I meant the 'Middle East' I couldn't remember if she was Indian, Iranian or whatever. My point still stands that she's not a Latina and anyone who says that it's a 'generic' term for 'coffee skinned' girls is out their fuckin minds.

Winterlich

Dec 7, 2020
Damn, no disrespect but these voyeur scenes suck, especially at this point in the game that the MC has already fucked half the world. I don't see a problem in lesbian/bi LI, but I prefer to be part of the relationship, be the third wheel when I'm supposed to be the protagonist doesn't make sense to me.

Willow was the character that interested me the most because of her goth style (after Blanca of course), but if they're in love let them be, they don't seem that interested in the MC anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Damn, no disrespect but these voyeur scenes suck, especially at this point in the game that the MC has already fucked half the world. I don't see a problem in lesbian/bi LI, but I prefer to be part of the relationship, be the third wheel when I'm supposed to be the protagonist doesn't make sense to me.

Willow was the character that interested me the most because of her goth style (after Blanca of course), but if they're in love let them be, they don't seem that interested in the MC anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I haven't played the update and I already thought Willow was gay. If that's how they feel, let them have each other. I only care about Blanca and maybe the cop chick. The rest doesn't matter.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I haven't played the update and I already thought Willow was gay. If that's how they feel, let them have each other. I only care about Blanca and maybe the cop chick. The rest doesn't matter.
Yeah, similar sentiment. Although when Aisha said that "girls back home have a loophole", I got pretty excited... and had half hoped Willow would let me fuck her butt too...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, similar sentiment. Although when Aisha said that "girls back home have a loophole", I got pretty excited... and had half hoped Willow would let me fuck her butt too...
I just wished we weren't forced to fuck everyone and their moms. I don't mind waiting for scenes with the girls that I want. Hell, in Hillside I only play for Lucy. Only a kiss so far and I'm good with that. Granted, I haven't played the last 2 updates, so not sure what we have going on yet. But, yeah. I can wait just for the girls that I want. With this game, I already wait 4 updates before I dl.

But, yeah. Let the girls who want each other have each other. Just don't force me to watch it. Ahahaha

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Alright so... I expect a lot of cheating since MC have a gf and i have no problem with that in a game. And I can honestly say this... MC is a real piece of shit, especially more so if you act indifferent (idk the exact word I'm not native speaker) with Summer. And the thoughts he has about the other women... yeah okay maybe he's just horny but I still think he's the scum of the earth :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised he did not took the opportunity with the 2 girls in this update, or at least Aisha. When does he really care about other feelings, especially his gf. He only realized he is in a relationship after he done the deeds with other women :unsure:. Post-nut clarity my ass :ROFLMAO:

I'm not hating on the game, it's just the MC I have problem with. Which I know is hypocritical since I'm technically the one that cheat or at least made him cheat on Summer. If there is a choice to break up with Summer, I wish it is because Summer found out and then dump his cheating ass :mad:, and at least make it a bad ending or something.

And with that said, I wonder if no cheating (while still getting the scholarship) is possible? this first playthrough is just to unlock all the scenes :LOL:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is what the game is about, a fuck fest. A great one by the way thanks to the amazing renders. I said this before and i say it again, it is great to have a game where women in their 40-50 actually look their age. :love: (y)

Reactions: khenshin

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I said this before and i say it again, it is great to have a game where women in their 40-50 actually look their age. :love: (y)
Now THAT I agree with. All these games that have MILFs or GILFs and they look like 20 year old models, with perfect bodies just isn't my thing. I mean sure a 50 year old can have a a fit body, but ALL of them? No thanks.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
When I said 'Middle Eastern' I meant the 'Middle East' I couldn't remember if she was Indian, Iranian or whatever. My point still stands that she's not a Latina and anyone who says that it's a 'generic' term for 'coffee skinned' girls is out their fuckin minds.
I wasn't debating your point regarding Latinas, but merely pointing out that Aisha's not of Middle Eastern descent as India is neither part of the Middle East nor the more recent and much broader definition of the .

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I wasn't debating your point regarding Latinas, but merely pointing out that Aisha's not of Middle Eastern descent as India is neither part of the Middle East nor the more recent and much broader definition of the .
Eh. Not going to argue about that. I'm old. I was taught differently in school. So, not going to debate it. I'll just take your word for it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is that supposed to be Bianca with an I? That would make more sense than Blanca.. then I wouldn't think of the beast from Street Fighter.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, I replayed from the start and now, you don't have to cheat on Summer if you don't want to. If you don't, she doesn't get all mentally broken.
Huh. Just had a quick look, but as far as I can tell the unavoidable scene with Miranda from the last update is still unavoidable (and still makes no sense with all the leverage the MC may have on her already).

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes